Selina

"What do you mean leave her alone?! She's up to something Bruce. I know she is." Jason angrily whispered to Bruce.

"Listen Jason, I may have forgotten to tell you that I invited her here. She's my date for tonight."

"This is completely irresponsible even for you Bruce, what happened to not mixing business with pleasure? She's a criminal. Just please be careful. Don't forget what happened last time."

Bruce looked away at Jason. He knew he had made a good point. He had completely forgotten how complicated his relationship is with Selina Kyle. Just as Jason was about to walk away Melody walks up to him at the same time Selina walks up to Bruce.

"Jason," Melody says as she puts her hand on Jason's shoulder. "Is everything ok? It's been a while since I last saw you."

"Everything is fine, I'm sorry. Let's get back to the table." Jason replied.

"Oh Jason. Aren't you going to introduce me to your new girlfriend?" Selina said.

Jason stopped in his tracks and slowly turned back to Selina. He gave her a cold look before speaking.

"She's, she's not my girlfriend. She's just a friend. Her name is Melody."

"Hi," Melody said as she reached for a hand shake. "It's nice to meet you Miss?"

"Miss. Kyle, Selina Kyle." She said as she shook Melody's hand. "Now, if you excuse me, I have to go to the ladies room."

Jason and Melody walked back to the table that Vanessa was sitting at and explained what had happened.

"Wait," Vanessa interrupted. "Did you say Selina Kyle? That's Catwoman! She's like a professional thief."

"Oh my gosh, I knew her name sounded familiar!"

As soon as Melody said that the light went out at the banquet. Everyone stood around in confusion for about two minutes. The lights turned back on. Jason looked around to see if he could spot Selina. Then someone made an announcement.

Ladies and gentlemen, unfortunately during the black out someone stole all the donation money. Please be on the look out for the donation money that was stored in bright blue box.

Jason spotted Bruce from the distance. He signaled for Jason to stay where he is as he walked away to find Selina.

~

Bruce walked around the whole venue looking for Selina. He even tried calling her but she never picked up. He already suspected her as the thief but he hoped that for once he was wrong. Shortly after walking the venue he spotted her. And she looked worried.

"Now," Selina started. "I know what this looks like and I promise you that I didn't do it. But I have a feeling on who it could be."

"Selina this fits you M.O, how can I trust you?"

"Bruce, I promise you I'm trying to change for the better. I'm being set up and I'm exactly who did it."

"Who?"

"Ivy..."

~

Bruce rushes back to the table where Jason is sitting with the girls. He tells Jason that he needs to take them home and immediately come back as Robin. Jason does as he's told without having the girls ask too many questions.

They arrived at Melody's house. Jason helps the girls take their bags out the car and helps them to the door.

"We can take it from here Jason." Melody said.

"I can take it to your room. It's not a problem." He replied.

"No thanks Jason. We got it." Vanessa said. She knew why Melody doesn't want him to go inside the house because Charlie was passed out drunk on the floor.

Jason had left the bags on the floor. Vanessa grabbed them and went inside.

"I'm really sorry I had to cut the night short." Jason said. "I'm just upset that the money was stolen and it ruined the night for me."

"Don't worry. I understand. The night did get a bit sad. I hope they find the donation money. Get home safe okay Jason?"

Before Melody went inside the house Jason had kissed her on the lips. Melody smiled and went inside. Jason ran back to the car.

"Alfred, did you bring my suit?"

"Of course Master Todd. Under your seat."

"Perfect."