Jason Todd

It's lunch time. Jason thinks to him self. I should go find that Miller chick. Since I did save her last night. The least I can do is get to know her.

He walks into the lunch area and sees Melody and Vanessa siting together.

"Hey girls," he says as he sits in between.

"How's you day going?" Vanessa moves away from him a bit.

"Good till you came along." She says as she rolls her eyes.

"Vanessa! Don't be rude!" Melody says. "I'm sorry Jason don't mind Vanessa." She continues.

"No worries I can tell when I'm not wanted. I'll see you around Melody." Jason says as he gets up and pulls Vanessa's hair.

"Hey ! What you do that for you jerk ?!" Vanessa screams.

"I didn't do anything!" He replies with a smirk.

"Just get out of my face you dirt bag!" She says. Jason walks away while flipping off Vanessa.

"We'll talk about this later." Melody says to Vanessa as she goes after Jason.

"Jason hold up!"

"Why are you following me? Shouldn't you be with your friend?"

"I rather be with you. You're interesting, I've never seen you around the school might as well get to know you."

"You don't want to get to know me. Trust me, I tend to be a jerk half the time."

"I don't mind. After all I think you're cute."

"You're up to something aren't you? You barely know me and you're calling me cute."

"What! No. Well, sorta."

"What is it kiddo?"

Melody explains her plans on trying to find Robin again she needs his help and she wanted to do it tonight. But Jason couldn't help her.

"So can you help me?"

"Not tonight, I need to help out Bruce Wayne."

"Bruce Wayne? You mean that rich guy whose parent were murdered in front of him? How do you know him?"

"Yeah, um here's the thing, Bruce Wayne is my dad? He has custody over me. My real parents are dead and he found me on the streets one day and took me in."

"Oh no, you poor thing."

"I'll help you out some other night. I promise."

"You don't half too."

"I said I promise."

The lunch bell rings.

"Melody, can I walk you home after school?" Jason asks her.

"Yes you can Jason." She says as she blushes a bit.

"I'll see you soon then." Melody says as she walks to class.

I'm falling for that girl. She's incredibly beautiful. Jason thinks to himself.

I'm falling for that guy. He's incredible cute. Melody thinks to herself.

They enjoy the rest of their school day thinking about each other wondering if they'll be able to get to know each other's secrets.