Chapter 2

Dear Dango,
Today I had to go to school everyone was looking at me and asking if I was ok. The detectives and my cousins said I should go to school to keep my mind off things. The doctors still didn't tell me if my family was either dead or alive. I had one question in my mind "Am I going to leave early?" When ever the phone rings I always hope that I'm going home. In 6th period tv production my teacher Ms.Johnson called me over. The whole time I was looking at her shinny gold hair and her hazel eyes. I was hoping the detectives had more questions to ask me but the news that I got was not what I expected. " Nanuchan listen-" she pause and toke me outside the class room and into the hallway. " Listen your mom and dad and sister did not make it. I'm so sorry-" she hugged me. So many tears were running down my face. It felt like someone ripped my heart in half, I could stop feeling this internal pain." You must be lying, your lying. Why is this happening?" I could tell this isn't a lie. I ran, I ran to my friends classroom. My friend Lynn hugged me, she knew what happened even though I didn't say anything she just knew. "Lynn Adrianna she's she's gone. So is, so is every last of them my family is gone!" I was crying, Lynn toke me outside to the hallway. "Are you ok? Do you want to come over my house after school?" Her warm hands were on my shoulders. She was looking at me with those big cute brown eyes of hers. When she hugged me it reminded me of the times my mom hugged me. It felt nice.