Chapter 1

"Is it ok if we ask you a few questions?" Detective Miller asked. The whole time I was looking at her. I was looking at her shiny blonde hair that's a little longer than her shoulders and her sky blue color eyes. There was a another detective beside her his name was detective Bradley, he looked cute. He was wearing a tux and he had dreamy brown eyes and amazing short brown hair (also very muscular.) "Sure I don't mind ask what ever you want." I said as scooted back on the hospital bed. I started to talk.

Flashback*

It was 12am in Chicago, Illinois I was at home my my and dad were down stairs and my sister and I were sleeping up stairs. In the dark all of the sudden you can hear a gunshot. That instance my sisters and I woke up to the sound of a yell as well as a gunshot. "What... what was that!" I said. " I don't know what-" my twin Adrianna was about to finish until we heard another gunshot out of the silence. We panicked. At first we were looking at each other wondering what we should do. The outline of my body was pointing to the door that lead to the backyard. I ran to the door and checked if anyone was outside then I opened the door and slipped outside. There at that second another gunshot it didn't hit me it hit Adrianna. Tears instantly ran down my face. I ran as fast as the hare in the fairy tale The Tortoise and the Hare. Another gunshot I thought that I hit me in the head but it didn't it hit me in the shoulder. It hurt like hell. I stumble down the stairs, I started to run to the alley. I made my way to down the street, but when I looked up there was a gang. They saw me bleeding and when I collapse on the street they called the cops and left my there hoping I will be ok.

Flashback over*

"Can you describe the gang bangers for us?" Detective Millar ask. She pulled out her notebook and pen and while I was talking she wrote down the description. "One had brown hair and he looked late teens to early 20s. Another gang banger looked bald and he was black with black eyes and an oval face. Lastly there was a girl she looked nice and she had long brown hair with dark brown eyes. They all actually looked late teens to early 20s. Can I ask you something?" I started to tear up a little. "Sure what do you want to ask Nanuchan?" Detective Braley ask and detective Millar said, its ok to me. "Did my "case" show up on the news yet. Because I don't want it to or anyone to know my friends and well everyone would act different around me. And pity me." More and more tears started to fall down my face. I was looking down at my feet hanging off the hospital bed. "I'm sorry to say but the news caught wind of this already I'm sorry." Detective Millar put her hand on my lap. "It's ok it doesn't matter." I respond. After they asked their questions they left. My cousins finally came in and hugged me. Once I checked out of the hospital I left with my cousins. The car ride home was short. I went on a long walk asking my self, why did this happen? Is it something that I did? Or my sister or parents did? Why would someone do this? My mom I don't think she has any enemies my dad he is TOO friendly and my twin everyone likes her. And for me I'm more or less like a loner. I kind of hang with only one or two people or mostly by my self. Well I'm getting tired I have to sleep (mostly cry to a pillow) but yeah so night.