Chapter 1: His Date's Cousin

Kim Taehyung is one of the the most powerful businessmen in South Korea. He is the CEO of a large business empire known as Kim Consolidated. His CEO image requires him to be strict and cold to get things done in his company but he never realised when this coldness became a part of his general personality.

His professional life is more than stable but his personal life? Not so much!He dates a lot of guys and sometimes girls but all of his relationships hardly last more than 2 months

He dates a lot of guys and sometimes girls but all of his relationships hardly last more than 2 months. Sometimes, they turn out to be gold diggers, sometimes, they turn out to be boring and lame when it came to non-sexual activities and were only good in bed, some of them had no personality and some were, well...simply dumb.

So, Taehyung prefers short term casual relationships at this point because he doesn't remember the last time he fell head over heels in love with a person. It was back in high school maybe?
Mr. Kim has a tinder match that he plans to meet tonight. The guy he is meeting, Seokjin, is really handsome! Taehyung had never seen a man more handsome than him world wide.

AT THE DATE

The date is going well! Although, Seokjin is an absolute sweetheart and really funny, something just doesn't click. Tae could see Jin as an amazing friend but the romantic spark isn't there. Anyways, Tae and Jin are having a great time just chatting away when Jin's phone suddenly rings. Jin is a doctor so he couldn't afford to not pick up his phone even in the middle of a date. It could be a matter of life and death for someone.
"Hey, what is it?"

"Sir it's a medical emergency. An accident case. Dr. Byul was not available so we had to call you.", says an impatient voice over the phone.

"Get the patient ready, I will be there in 15 minutes."

"Um, sir.."

"Yes?", Jin questions.

"Sir the patient is actually Mr. Jeon Jungkook? I am sorry to be the one to tell you this but-"

"What did you say? Jungkook? My Jungkook?"

"Yes sir. Your cousin..I am so sorry-"

Jin gets up from his chair and says to a shocked and confused Taehyung, "I am sorry there is a personal emergency and I have to go right away."

"Are you okay? Everything okay? Can I help you with something?"

"My cousin was in an accident. I will see you later sometime. Bye."

Jin runs out of the hotel and drives off to the hospital while Tae pays the bill and when he is about to get going too, he notices Jin's phone on the table which makes him wonder, Jin would need his phone in the middle of a family emergency so he decides to drive to the hospital Jin told he works at and return his phone.