Chapter 29

Louis' POV

Harry keeps his eyes locked with mine and a few tears roll down his cheeks.

"Harry.. he forced me into it, I couldn't get away, he's much stronger than me."

"L-Lou, so he r-raped you?" Harry shakingly asks

I nod and bite my lip to keep tears from coming out.

"I'm sorry Harry, I should've listened when you told me to stay away from him." I cry

"You can stop saying sorry, baby," he breathes, hearing him call me baby makes my heart flutter,"if anyone says sorry, it's gonna be Liam.. I'm going to fucking end him." Harry says angerly

I watch him get his keys and go to the door,"I'll see you soon, you should probably go home.." he tells me

"B-but this is pretty much my home."

He rolls his eyes,"Louis, go home and I'll see you later."

With that he walks out the door, leaving me there.

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞

My mom opens the door and looks at me in shock,"Louis, honey, what's wrong?"

"Can I just come in?" I ask impatiently

"Yea sure, Cali is in the living room."

Cali is pretty much my moms daughter of best friend now. She is always here now.

I walk into the living room and take a seat on the big grey sofa.

Cali gives me a confused look,"What happened, Louis?"

"Liam, he-"

"Stop there! Are you okay? Do you need anything? Do you need to go to a hospital. Should we call the police?" She rambles in shock

"Why would we need to call the police?" My mother asks, walking into the living room with drinks

"Okay Louis tell the full story." Cali tells me and I nod

My mother takes a seat beside me and Cali sits on the other side of me.

I take a deep breathe,"Okay. I went to Harry's work today and when I was there a random number called me so I hurried and left his work because I thought it was someone else but it was actually Zayn because he had to talk to me. I met Zayn at my-Harry's house and he told me Liam was going to come get me because he wanted something from me, which he meant sex. Liam came to there and he forced me out of the house and locked me in his car. The lock on the inside was broken, how convenient, so I couldn't get out unless you open it from the outside. Liam then brought me to his house and.. and he raped me. I couldn't get away and couldn't hit him because he's stronger and would probably hurt me."

My mom is crying and she hugs me,"I'm so sorry Boobear.."

"We should sue him or something. That's terrible what he did, he forced you into everything." Cali says

I feel my mom nod but I pull away from her,"You can't sue him." I say and they both look at me in disbelief

"Why are you defending him Louis?" My mom asks, a little angry

"W-what? I'm not defending him. It's because Harry's over there.."

Cali's eyes widen,"Harry's gonna kill him.."

"I don't think he'd kill him. Harry would probably break a few bones on him then leave him there to suffer in pain." I tell her

"Harry also made me leave ou-his house.. I don't know if he kicked me out or what.. I'm so stupid.. I should've never gotten involved with Liam."

"Cali and Harry both told you to not trust him and you did and now he did this. Louis you should really listen to what people tell you."

I nod and lean back," I wish I could just reset everything."

"Me too." Cali says looking me in the eyes. I give her a small smile and look away.

"Does Harry love you? Like, does he really love you?" My mother asks

I stop for a moment,"Well, I think he does, he says he loves me a lot."

"Well if he really loves you, then he can't lose you, nor can you lose him." my mom tells me and I smile at her

"Anyways, Louis, you should go shower and..wash up.. from what happened earlier." I nod and walk, well limp, to the my room and grab new clothes and go into the bathroom. I don't think running was good for me, now it's harder to walk

Harry's POV (sorry but I'm skipping the fight scene)

I look down at Liam, whose on the floor knocked out, with a face covered in blood. I'm pretty sure I broke a few of his ribs but I'm positive his nose is broken. It's bent to the side, and it's disturbing.

I can't believe he raped Louis. I should've tried harder to keep Louis from him. I got to beat Liam a few times but he never learned to back off, until now.. he should now have learned his lesson.

I walk into his bathroom, like he'd wake up anytime soon, and check what I look like.

My eyes are red and my left eye is almost completely black around it. He slammed his knee into my eye which hurt like hell.

Liam threw a vase at my earlier, so now there's a few cuts on my arms. I pull up my shirt revealing a ton of bruises on my stomach. I can't remember how many time he punched me in the stomach all I know is that it was a lot.

I look back at my and realize my lip is cut and bleeding.

I grab a rag and again realize my knuckle are bleeding.

I kinda regret this, but it was for Louis. I will not let anyone come near him, well maybe.. I don't know anymore.

I'll need time to think about Louis. I wanna stay with him because what just happened but.. I just don't know.

(Sorry I didn't include the fight scene but you can think of how it went down hah, I'll be updating tomorrow night or the next morning <3 )

Question: Should Harry leave Louis or should Harry go to Louis and comfort him?