Chapter 43

Harry's POV

I wake up and notice Louis isn't in bed.

"Lou?" I call out

I look around the room and none of his clothes are on the floor anymore.

I try to ring him but his phone goes straight to voicemail. Fuck.

Quickly, I hurry out of my room and check in the living room and kitchen.

No trace of Louis anywhere.

His moms house! He has to be there, where else would he go?!

I rush to my room and throw on sweat pants and a black t-shirt.

I grab my keys off the kitchen counter and run outside to my car.

♛✞ ♛ ♛

I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

A few moments later, Jay answers the door without her usual smile.

"Oh, hi Harry.."

"Is Louis here?" I say immidiantly

"Yes but-"

"Can I please come see him? I'm guessing he left this morning.." I tell her and she shakes her head

"Harry, Louis has been through so much these past weeks, he just needs time alone and to talk to someone-"

"Me-"

"Someone that is NOT you." she strictly states, crossing her arms

"Jay please!" I plea and she looks at me

"Harry do you love Louis?"

"Do I love him?" I pause and give her a dumb look,"well I wouldn't be standing here begging to see him if I didn't."

She looks down to her feet,"Fine.."

I smile at her and hurry inside to Louis' room.

I open his door and he's laying on his bed, cuddled with a beige bear.

I smile at the sight and sit on the end and rubbing his side, and watching him sleep. Not in a creepy way of course.

Louis moves a bit and his eyes peak open.

"Why are you here?" he yawns, covering his face with his blanket

"To see you since you left me."

"Shouldn't you be at work today?"

"Yea but I freaked out because it doesn't even look like you were there."

"It was supposed to look like that, can you please leave Harry, I just wanna spend a day alone to process everything from the past few weeks. You distract me from thinking about anything.." Louis tells me, getting out of his bed

"Where you going?"

He rolls his eyes,"Bathroom."

I hurry after him until I'm beside him and push him against the wall.

"Harry, what are you-"

"Louis, you're coming home." I growl, why can't I control my anger

"This is my home." he squeaks, dunking down

I back away and look at his scared features,"Louis I'm so-"

"I'm going to the bathroom, please leave by the time I'm out." he demands and I shake my head

Instead of leaving, I go to his room and sit at his desk patiently.

About 3 minutes later, Louis walks in and looks at me with sadness and anger.

"Harry I said for you to-"

Before he can finish his sentence, I walk over and grab him and gently put my hand over his mouth.

"Shhh.." I whisper and remove my hand from his mouth,"Im not going to leave, no matter how much you ask."

He blushes slightly but then rolls his eyes.

"I need time alone Harry to just process everything for once in months, do you not know what that means?!" He spits, his tone getting angry

My eyes widen and I move a bit away from him.

He moves towards me until we're less than a foot apart.

"I'll come over tomorrow, I promise." he promised and looks at his watch I got him last month,"you should leave now and get to work before you're any later than you already are."

I nod then smirk,"Will you at least give me a kiss to seal that promise."

Louis stares at me dumbfounded,"Really?"

"Yea. Really." I tell him and grab his face

"Okay." he whispers and I press my lips to his

It doesn't feel the same.

I start to pull away but Louis leans in more.

I start to move backwards towards the bed before I fall onto it with Louis on me.

I finally get him to pull away and he's smiling and all blushy.

"You were just yelling at me to leave and now you're trying to get into my pants?" I question with a smirk

"I wasn't try- I- Harry, can we just restart everything?"

"What do you mean?" I ask confused

"Like, restart our relationship.. forget about the past and everything that's happened and start new from now.. like you could take me on dates again, like maybe to play mini golf, or to sweetfrog.. That was the place where I actually started to like you."

I think a moment before I smile at him,"I guess we could do that.. but no more Zayn, and I doubt Liam with ever come around again."

"I can deal with that I guess." he smiles and pecks my lips

"So, Louis William Tomlinson, will you be my boyfriend?" I ask him smiling widely

Louis laughs a bit,"I would be honored to be your boyfriend, Styles.."

So a start to a new beginning and maybe everything will be right now (: ..maybe

Please leave any ideas because I could really use some XD