𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝟴 [𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁]

Ariana's POV:
"Ariii" Nina groaned
"What??"
"Hurry and get ready I wanna see you and your sexy outfit"
"Nina!! I'm taking my time to look extra good"
I walked out in a dark red dress with my hair my hair in a ponytail
my hair was naturally really long and thick so it looked good without extensions or anything. She clapped and screamed
"Ariana! Look at you!"
"Let's goo"

We walked out and got into a cab.
We finally arrived to the club and we saw Paul and Ian waiting outside for us.
Ian whistles at us "looking good ladies."
He kisses Nina and smiles  at me as we walk into the club.
"Hey" Paul said to me as we were walking in, he seems like feels guilty.
"Hi" I say bluntly without making eye contact.
We all sit down on a sofa table as Ian walks to the bar to get shots.
He comes back to the table with lots of shots and takes a seat.
"Who's going first?" Ian asks.
"I'll go first" I say grabbing a shot and downing it in one like it was nothing.
"Wow someone seems a bit tense" Ian states.
"Ian don't" Nina says firmly.
"Oh no no I don't mean it in a bad way I was just wondering what's going on between you and Paul?" Ian blurts out.
"Paul can I talk to you for a minute" I say whilst grabbing his hand as we walk outside the club.
"What's up" Paul asks me.
"Seriously what's up? Are you mad at me or not because one minute you say you like me and the next your screaming at me?-" then I got interrupted by Paul's lips crashing to mine as he starting kissing me until I pulled away.
It was a really good kiss and I even got butterflies.
"I'm sorry...for everything" he apologised.
"Me too"
"Come on let's go back inside" he grabs my hand and we walk in.
"You two sorted now?" Nina asks.
Paul smiles at me and nods.
"Okay then, now we can get drunk and enjoy ourselves." Ian says happily.

We enjoy the rest of the night drinking, laughing and just talking.
Nina and Ian went to the dance floor to dance leaving me and Paul alone. He learned over to talk to me over the loud music and said..
"You know you look beautiful tonight Ariana."
"You don't look too bad yourself."
"I'm not really a dancer or I would ask you to dance with me."
"It's okay, I'd prefer to stay here with you anyways."
"You know I've missed you so much."
"Same Pauly"
The night was full of flirting and drinking and then we started dancing (he got very drunk to dance.) Until finally we ordered a cab, Nina went home with Ian and I went home with Paul. As soon as we got in he shuts the door and kisses me.
"Be mine" he whispers in my ear.
"Your drunk and not thinking."
"Yes I am, I wanted you to be mine since the day I laid eyes on you"
"I'm tired can we go to bed" I kiss him again and he nods walking up stairs into his room.
I remove my dress as he chucks one of his t-shirts, he removes his clothes leaving him in his boxers. We both get into bed and I drift off on his chest. God we are gonna be hungover tomorrow.