𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩

important note: this story is set in filming season 3 but Ariana is in her dangerous women era if that makes sense haha. I know that's like 3 years apart but like oh well.

ARIANAS POV:

I walk into work and see Julie and immediately tell her I need the weekend off.
"Yes Ariana that's fine I was gonna ask if everyone could take the weekend off anyway."
"omg great." I hug her and thank her.
"Also I'm gonna be on tv, I'm performing at the AMAs."
"Omg! Congrats I'll definitely watch."
"Thank you thank you, I've got a plane to catch tomorrow morning so I gotta go pack."
"Okay good luck!"
"Thank you."

I go and see the rest of the cast

"Paul!!"
"Heyyy" he smiles.
"So umm I'm going to LA to perform at the AMAs and James cordon has invited me and you for an interview so please come because I'm so nervous." I said quickly and anxiously.
"Yeah of course I'll go with you!"
"Omg really? Thank you so much!!" I hug him as he blushes like a tomato. awww so cute.

"I guess you should stay round my house if we are waking up early in the morning." Paul suggests.
"Yeah but is it okay if we stay at mine only because I don't want to leave Toulouse for any longer because I'm dropping him off on the way to the airport at nona's house."
"Yeah of course." He smiles and holds his arm out as an invitation to link it to walk out the studio ready for the paparazzi.

Bold= paps
"Ariana how are you today."
"very good, thank you."
"Are you excited for the album to release this weekend."
"Of course!! Are you?"
"Yes I'm counting down the hours!"
I smile. He seemed sweet.
"Is it true your collaborating with successful rapper Nicki minaj."
I smile as I jump into Paul's car. Once again cars has saved me from pap again.

"Ariana, is it true your collaborating with successful rapper Nicki minaj?" Paul mocks the pap.
"Yes mr Wesley it is."
We both laugh.

the next morning
"Come on get up ari we gotta get to the airport and drop Toulouse off."
"Okay." I groan as I get up in my oversized t and shorts.

at nonas

"Nona!!" I hug my grandmother tightly and kiss her on the cheek.
"And who's this handsome young fella?" She asks in her Italian accent.
"Nona this is Paul one of my good friends." I say as Paul smiles and shakes her hand.
"It's very nice to meet you." He smiles at Nona. Awww my heart.
"Good luck sweetheart and say hello to your brother for me."
"Thank you and bye Nona take good care of my baby."
"Of course dear."

@arianagrande: gonna miss you baby🖤

[disabled comments]

Paul's POV:
We just got on the plane and Ariana is shaking aww I just want to hold her. Oh wait I can.
I stroke her back and say
"Your gonna be okay, I'm here."
She smiles at me with tears in her eyes. She just leans her head close to the window and stares waiting for the plane to take off. She obviously doesn't want me to see her cry. As our plane is about to take off I hold her hand.