-2-

Farah POV
December 14, 2014
3:45
Muggle London

I scroll through Instagram on my phone. I see a message from mom.

💅Mom💅

Beaver is coming to the family reunion.

I look at my phone my face in shock. I bullied her and her friends when I was a kid because of my jealousy. Some years later I realised my mistake. Since then I apologized to my sister, Roxanne and my cousin, Sasha. But I didn't have a chance to apologize to her. After the treehouse accident she didn't come because school or work or friends.
My cousin Sarah laughed at her and told me she must've been too embarrassed to come.
I smiled, this reunion will be my chance, I need to be careful and not mess this up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 14, 2014
5:43
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Great Hall

December 14, 2014 5:43 Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and WizardryGreat Hall

Aries POV

I sit on the wooden bench writing my potions essay. I sigh in frustration and look up, my brother is chewing on a green apple. He is a carbon copy of my father, blonde hair, grey eyes, rude and flirty.
"Scorpius, did you forget your manners?"
"Like people care..." He frowns. Then goes back to talking to the Slytherin third year sitting next to me. That boy's name is Albus Potter. You might be wondering what is a Potter doing in Slytherin? I personally have no idea.
I see the boys engaged in a conversation about the holiday trip to Mexico. I use the opportunity and stare at my secret boyfriend. He feels me staring at him. He turns around and winks. I can feel the blush creeping its way up to my cheeks. I turn my head around and burry it in my hands.

Then I hear a familiar screetch. Different owls fly in the Great Hall dropping letters and packages. I see a familiar black colored owl. Regina. She drops a letter on my lap. I pick it up and see a familiar green Malfoy seal on it. I carefully open it.

Dear Aries,

We are invited to a family reunion which will occur on December 20. Your grandparents will pick you up from the station. Then you will use the Floo to get to our house in America, pack, and drive to the jet, Kyle will be there. The reunion is at the Fortem Hotel and Resort.
I wrote this letter to you because your brothers are very irresponsible.

Love,
Mom

I give Regina a brownie and she flies away.
"What's in the letter?" by brother asks
"We are going to meet Mom's family..."
I frown. Now thanks to this my date with James is ruined.