-3-

December 20, 2014
10:45
Fortem Hotel and Resort
Mexico

She couldn't wait to actually be at The Fortem Hotel and Resort. She heard that the Malfoys and Zabinis usually visited the hotel around this time each year. So she convinced her parents to do the family reunion there. The reason was her huge obsession with Draco Malfoy. This guy owned a chain of hotels around the world, did a lot of charity and co-owned the HJM.
Currently she was sitting in front of the dirty tour bus. While her cousin, Beaver didn't even show up. Aunt Jean said that she was taking another flight. Sarah doesn't belive that, Beaver probably got scared and didn't go.
Beaver's real name is Hermione. The girl was the biggest nerd. She was plainly boring, she spent her time reading books. When at age eleven Beaver was invited to a private boarding school. Sarah was furious, she herself went to an acting school but was overshadowed by her know-it-all cousin.
The bus stops and the doors open. Sarah runs out of the buss not waiting for her family.
"I can't believe my eyes, we are actually here!"

Sarah headed to the reception desk

Sarah headed to the reception desk. Then a hand stopped her. She tilted her head, it was Sasha. Sarah frowned.
"What do you want, sister of mine?"
Sasha had a husband and a son. She hated the little brat. He and Lyla would run around pulling pranks on her and say mean comments. Most of them were like, 'Aunty, get some clothes!' or 'You look like a clown with makeup on your face!'. At least, Farah's eldest, Alyssa wasn't a brat. She was Sarah's favorite they went shopping every now and then.
"We have to wait for Hermione" Sasha asked. Sarah glared at her, "After all those years of excuses, do you really think that Beaver is coming?"
"Her name is Hermione Granger not Beaver." Sasha scolded. Sarah wanted to open her mouth but something caught her eye.
She was looking at a very expensive car. Suddenly a woman stepped out of the car. She looked in her late twenties. She had perfect tamed brown hair. Her eyes were covered with sunglasses. She was wearing a plain white shirt and a pair of light blue denim shorts. They had a Gucci belt holding them in place. The woman was talking on the phone.
Then a girl jumped out, she was reading a book. The girl was about six or seven. She too, had sunglasses just like the woman. Presumably they were mother and daughter. The girl had chestnut hair, which perfectly shone in the sun.
Following her, another girl exited the expensive car. She was wearing sunglasses. The girl had platinum blonde hair. She was expressionless, but then smirked.
The family strolled right to them. She smiled and waved to the Granger clan. They were shocked except Jean and Bob.
"No, the lavender is for Ariana Grande..."
.........
"You have to be fucking kidding me. How can you not see the difference between liliac and lavender. Your wife is a fashion designer, Zabini!"

Wait, Zabini, as in Blaise Zabini? Wife, as in Pansy Zabini, the owner of PZP?
.........
"No, sorry can't help. You lost the bet. Lonnie got in Hufflepuff. So, you do me the favor and I won't humiliate you. Bye, tell Pans I said hi!" She put down the phone.
She did the inevitable, she engulfed Jean in a hug!
"Do I know you?" Sarah scrunched her eyebrows together
"Oh, sorry, hello family."The woman took of her sunglasses to reveal a grown face of no one else then Hermione Granger. That Bitch!
"Be-Hermione!"
"Hello cousin of mine." The nerdy bookworm radiated different energy now. Confidence, no, power. It was power.
Other members of the family greeted the girl warmly. All exept one, a woman glared at Hermione in suspicion.
"Why don't I see your husband?" Emerald questioned.
"Thailand" Hermione answered simply
"There is no way you know Blaise and Pansy Zabinis!" Sarah yells at her like a child.
"Hadn't your mother told you not to put your nose in other people's business!" Sarah glares at Hermione. She turns to her mother and they both retreat.
"Hermione, its good to see you!" Roxanne exclaimed while embracing Hermione in a hug. "I missed you too."

The clan turned to the reception desk, were the receptionist greeted them warmly. They were checked in. When it was Jean and Bob's turn, Hermione stopped them.
"I would like VIP villa number two and four, please." Hermione smiles and shows her golden hotel bracelet.
"Name?" The woman asks surprised. At the far back Sarah was boiling with anger.
"Hermione."
"Last name?"
"I don't think that it would be necessary, hadn't my husband informed all the staff? "I'm sorry, I don't know what are you talking about."
" Is there a problem?" Then a red haired woman comes up to the desk.
"Mrs.M- Hermione, it's a pleasure to see you!"
"You too, Jane."
"The usual?"
"Yes, and one for my parents." The witch smiled.

Buckle up, Hermione this is going to be one a heck of a ride.