𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟾.

{ғᴇʟɪᴄɪᴛʏ's ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ ⤉ }

♛ℋ ♛

┍━━━━━━∻❁∻━━━━━━┑

┗━━━━━━∻❁∻━━━━━━┙

┗━━━━━━∻❁∻━━━━━━┙

Sun peeked through the windows of Felicity's bedroom and a groan was heard, signaling her awakening. She rolled out of bed and went to the shower. As she was in the shower, yesterday's events suddenly started to flood her mind. The homecoming. Mikael. The kiss. The kiss was the main thing on her head all night. She lightly traced a finger on her lips, remembering that blissful feeling she felt when they kissed. She shook her head to try and clear her mind of those things and just keep this day to relax from all the supernatural drama.

As she got out of the shower and was freshly dressed, she decided to go for the grill to have breakfast since she didn't want to stay in her house after the stunt that her friends pulled out and used her as bait. She wanted an explanation, so she texted her one of the best friends.

To Care Bear:

Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to grab breakfast at the grill. I want to talk to someone about last night...

Care Bear:

Hey! Yeah, sure. Meet you in 20.

Felicity sighed. Now that that was settled, all she wanted was an explanation, and she was willing to get it. Whatever the price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬❂▬▬▬▬▬▬

She did not get her explanation. As she went to the grill and ordered pancakes for breakfast, Caroline texted her, saying that she wouldn't be able to make it. So here she was, sitting in a booth and smothering a whole stack of pancakes. Just as she finished, she saw Elena and Damon by the pool table. Damon, throwing darts at the target and Elena rambling something to him. Felicity didn't have the energy anymore to go there and confront them, so she asked the waiter the check and was about to stand up when she saw Klaus joining the couple of the hour. She felt tingling on her lips and brought her finger to brush it. Felicity remembered how sweet his lips tasted, and she just wanted to taste them again. She shook her head to get those thoughts out of her head and quickly stood up. She wanted a day of peace, to think over everything.

The waiter brought her out of her thoughts as he brought the check. She quickly pulled out her wallet and threw the money on the table, not even looking at the check, and darted to the door, hoping not to be noticed. And just as her wish seemed to come true, a hand grabbed her wrist to stop her. Even though she already knew who it was, she still didn't want to turn around. But eventually, she did. Her deep green eyes, boring into his deep ocean ones. As she got her senses back, she shook her head to rid of those thoughts.