𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟶.

{ғᴇʟɪᴄɪᴛʏ's ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ ⤉ }

♛ℋ ♛

┍━━━━━━∻❁∻━━━━━━┑

┗━━━━━━∻❁∻━━━━━━┙

┗━━━━━━∻❁∻━━━━━━┙

As Caroline was peacefully sleeping in her bed, her bedroom door slowly creaked open, and in came a very wide smiling Felicity. Caroline, if she heard something, didn't pay mind to it and continued sleeping. Suddenly something heavy jumped on her bed.

"Happy birthday!" Felicity shouted in greeting.

"Go away." Caroline groaned and threw her covers over her head, trying to hide from the one day she wasn't looking forward to for a few weeks now.

"Caroline Elizabeth Forbes, you get up this instant, or I swear I will drag you out myself if I have to." Caroline just grumbled something in response and continued hiding. "I made you breakfast in bed." She said, trying to bribe her. It worked because Caroline was immediately up and sitting in her bed.

"Where?" She questioned while looking at Felicity expectantly with those puppy dog eyes. Felicity chuckled and gestured to her nightstand, where a plate of pancakes with delicious syrup and some berries on top was sitting. Caroline instantly launched for the food.

"Okay, okay, easy there!" Felicity shouted as Caroline stuffed food with incredible speed. "It won't go anywhere."

"Oh, I know. I just want to eat it faster so I could go back to bed." Caroline responded and got back to stuffing.

"What?!" A look of bewilderment crossed Felicity's features. "Okay, what's wrong, Caroline? You know you can talk to me, right?" Felicity questioned, taking her hand in hers. Caroline sighed deeply.

"It's just - It's just, I'm still seventeen. I didn't age one bit. I'm stuck. And it's not a good year to be stuck either. It's a filler year!" Caroline exclaimed. "So why should I celebrate my birthday if I will never age again." She questioned, and Felicity laughed lightly.

"Caroline, birthday isn't about celebrating your age. It's about celebrating the fact that such an amazing, wonderful, caring friend was born on this day whatever year ago. You have to, celebrate the fact that you're no longer bound by trivial human conventions."

Caroline started tearing up, and Felicity motioned for her to come for a hug. They hug each other tightly, and when they let go, they started laughing hysterically.

"When did you get so wise?" Caroline questioned, still in her fit of laughter.

"Well, somebody had to, otherwise you all would leave your home without your heads on your shoulders." Felicity laughed, and Caroline joined in. "Now come on. Get up, and we'll go, do some shopping and just spend time together. God knows we need it." Felicity said while pushing Caroline out of bed.