Chapter 1

"They weren't lying when they said this place had the burn marks from the fire and is still standing in one piece!" Exclaimed Changkyun. He walked around the gray parking space, looking around, seeing some tires and a few other parts that belonged to cars. From what he had heard from the other people at his school was that they had stolen cars at night and parked them here, just so they could blow them all up to impress some random strangers.

Changkyun saw a metal crowbar on the ground and inspected it. It looked new and all shiny, as if it wasn't there before. He heard some shuffling from behind him and looked over his shoulder to see someone with a black mask. The person ran towards Changkyun, but he jumped out of the way and kicked the person in the legs.

The person groaned in pain, but it didn't seem as if it made them give up. Changkyun felt a presence behind him and turned around to see another person, but with a white mask this time. The person tried grabbing for Changkyun but he kicked the person on his left thigh. Changkyun started running, trying to get away from those people, but got blocked by another man. He had no mask on, so Changkyun could see his face clearly.

Changkyun gaped at the stranger. Staring at his handsome features. Changkyun shook his head to get out of the trance and realized that he was the boss of those other two that tried getting him. The man before Changkyun reached out as if to touch his shoulder, but Changkyun slapped his hand away. He backed up a bit and ended up stumbling which made him fall flat on his ass.

He kept the whimper from trying to leave his mouth. He looked to his left and saw the crowbar, then looked forward and saw the handsome man walking towards him with three other people behind him, but with masks. He grabbed the crowbar and swung at the man before him; but the man easily grabbed it. "Which one of you dimwits left this out in the open?!" Questioned the man.

The people with masks all had their heads down, looking at the ground as if it was something they had never found interesting until now. Changkyun growled mentally and tried to yank the crowbar out of the handsome stranger's grasp. It didn't budge which made Changkyun irritated. He stood up when the man wasn't looking and tackled him to the floor. The man groaned and let go of the crowbar which one of the masked people picked up before Changkyun could grab it.

The man sat up and Changkyun realized he was sitting on the handsome stranger's lap. His ears turned a deep cherry red, and he looked anywhere but at the man. The stranger realized this and smirked. "Daddy loves this position baby. How did you know?" The stranger teased. Changkyun felt his body getting hotter by the second, as he thought of what the stranger just called himself.

'Daddy? Who would call themselves that? Wait a minute, he called you his "Baby" Changkyun. Why the hell are you not freaking out right now?!' Thought Changkyun. He glared at the stranger and scoffed. "I'm not your 'BABY!' So don't you even dare to call me that," fumed Changkyun. The stranger chuckled but continued with his teasing. "Ok then princess. I won't call you 'baby' anymore."

"That's even worse! I'm not a girl nor an infant, so don't call me any names!" Yelled Changkyun. Changkyun hated how the man was enjoying himself, teasing him like that and calling him names. 'Though, Daddy does seem to fit the stranger. No! Changkyun! Don't think like that! You don't even know the guy!' Changkyun grew flustered and the stranger was loving every second of it.

Shownu walked over to Gunhee to see what was taking so long. He saw the little pup, their mate, sitting on Gunhee's lap. Shownu mind linked Gunhee from where he was.

Shownu: 'You were taking a long time and I was getting worried he knocked you out or something. But it seems you have him tamed.'

Gunhee: 'He tried attacking me with a crowbar hyung, while he was on the floor. When I grabbed hold of it he tackled me. Ended up with him in my lap. Feisty little one really. He has a really nice butt though. Feels nice looking at it, must feel better holding it, while he moans my name over and over while I fu-'

Shownu: 'Ok, I think I get it now Gunhee. The pupper has a really nice ass. Now lets go, the others are getting impatient waiting for him.'

Gunhee: 'Fine. But I'm going to carry him. I want to feel his plump little ass, while I walk with him to the limo.'