Chapter 2

Gunhee stood up and grabbed Changkyun by his butt, carrying him to the car. Changkyun let out a whine when he felt the stranger's hands on such an inappropriate place to be touching in public. He regained his composure and glared at the man. Gunhee chuckled when he saw his mate trying to glare at him but instead ended up pouting. Gunhee kneaded Changkyun's ass, which caused the latter to let out a small pleased sound and to hide his face in Gunhee's neck.

Gunhee smirked and looked over to Shownu who was looking amused.

Shownu: 'Remember, he's only seventeen so we can't really claim him as ours until he's eighteen. His birthday is a week away, so be patient until then.'

Gunhee: 'At least it's close. I'll be making him feel so much pleasure he won't want any of you guys but me. His daddy, to cuddle with, shower with and to spend time with.'

Shownu: 'Don't get all confident Gunhee. He'll need all seven of us.'

Once they reached the limo, Shownu opened the car door for Gunhee, who sat down with Changkyun still in his lap and scooted to the other side so Shownu could sit next to them. Once they were all settled, with their crew in another car, the driver started the car and drove off. Gunhee nipped at Changkyun's neck, which drove the latter crazy. Gunhee looked at Changkyun's clothes and saw him wearing an oversized black sweater, with some black skinny jeans and some black converse.

Shownu ruffled Changkyun's caramel dyed hair, which caused Changkyun to look at him. His breath hitched and Changkyun thought he was looking at a god. The first thing he noticed was his hair, which was dyed gray at some parts. It should be impossible for a man to look that handsome. Gunhee didn't like how Changkyun was looking at Shownu for a long time, so he moved his hands from Changkyun's ass to under his sweater and shirt. His right hand went up to Changkyun's chest and started playing with his left nipple. Changkyun let out a gasp, whining after a while when Gunhee continued the torture.

Changkyun grabbed onto Gunhee's burgundy colored shirt and hid his face in his neck. He whimpered when Gunhee moved his hand away and put it on his waist. Gunhee grabbed Changkyun's flushed face and turned it towards him. He got closer to Changkyun's face, and it was as if Changkyun couldn't move his face away. When they nearly kissed, Gunhee got slapped across the face. He let out a groan trying to process what had happened, still in a daze.

Shownu chuckled in amusement when he saw what Changkyun had planned. Gunhee growled when he realized what had happened.

Gunhee: 'Ki, do you have the collar and leash?'

Kihyun: 'Yep, it arrived an hour ago. It's such a nice dark blue, with a few studded diamonds. It even has the O-ring.'

Gunhee: 'Get it ready for our mate then. He's a feisty pup.'

Shownu kept looking over at Changkyun's lips.

Shownu: 'Hand him over to me.'

Gunhee: 'It's not my fault if he slaps you.'

Gunhee let Shownu take Changkyun out of his hold. Shownu settled Changkyun on his lap, grabbing hold of the his chin and making Changkyun look at him. Changkyun was mesmerized by Shownu's chocolate orbs. "Will you be a good boy for daddy? Or will I have to have punish my pup? I wouldn't want to hurt my puppy for not being obedient," said Shownu with his alpha voice. Changkyun looked away, the best he could.