try

Meredith got up to greet her best friend as she heard the front door open, "hey" she said softly "mer, hi" she smiled. "So you want to try?" meredith asked, silently praying the answer would be an easy yes, "i want to try, but like i said, i've never done this before" addison answered. "Can i kiss you?" meredith blurted out, "yes" addison agreed unexpectedly. Meredith stood up and pulled addison closer towards her, pushing their lips together, kissing her softly, but not pulling away, "mer" addison whispered "uh huh" she replied, pulling away, "we should take it slow" meredith nodded in agreement.

They had woken up best friends, everything seemed normal, everything apart from the way meredith felt about her. "Do you want to stay over?" meredith asked "okay, but let's just sleep for now" addison said "okay" meredith smiled, and went to get blankets to lay down on the sofa with.

They ate pizza and watched movies, until they were cuddled up on the sofa, close together. "Mmh, this is nice" addison mumbled, barley audible, "it is" meredith put her hand over addisons waist, pulling her closer. Before they knew it, they both fell asleep, cuddling.

i don't like this chapter but oh well i'll try update more frequently :)