𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤 || 51

- joshua hong -

A few weeks have passed and I just felt so disturbed by the thought of Sophia always giving us reasons "someone's waiting for me". Who ? Why ? Who the fuck are you living with ???

"Joshuji are you okay ??? You've been getting distracted and spacing out a lot. Something's bothering you ?"
Asked Jeonghan

"Oh uh... Yeah I'm okay..."
I replied

"You doesn't sound like it. Is it about Sophia ???"
Asked Jeonghan

"What ? Why would it be about her ??? She's nothing to me."
I said to him

"Yah, I'm your best friend for a reason. I could tell if you're telling the truth or not. What about her ??? Your "curiousity" again ???"
He asked as he drank from the shot glass

"It's just... It ticks me off when she always say "someone's waiting for me" whenever we want to hang out with her when she's staying by overnight here. Who the hell is she staying with ?"
I said as I was really frustrated

"Woah woah woah... Joshuji don't tell me..."
Jeonghan have that shocked face

"Tell you what ?"
I said in an annoyed tone of voice

"You're jealous aren't you ?"
Said Jeonghan and I was immediately quiet

"Joshuji could it be that you like her ??"
Asker Jeonghan

I have NEVER think about it that way though...

"Why would I like someone like her... She's boring, doesn't know how to have fun... Worked too much... Being too nice, overworking for others...."
I said as deep down I felt so worried about her

"You're definitely into her. It would be a lie if you don't. You've been acting strange around her nowadays and it's been getting more and more obvious. You have stopped messing around with girls when you've started talking with Sophia. Yup, definitely liking her. Way too much if I were to put it in words. You've been observing her way too much"
Said Jeonghan

"That couldn't be right..."
I said as I let out a sigh