new classmate

next day

i went to my first class and sat on my seat. Surprisingly I haven't seen Levi, weird.

Levi's POV

I can't tell y/n that Nick threatened me to move to another class. It doesn't really bother me because in my new class there is that one popular girl Madison on who I have a crush on. As I saw she always hangs out with her best friend Jenny and her boyfriend Vinnie. I can see that Jenny doesn't seem very happy when Vinnie is with his best friend Sophia.
My plan is to make Madison jealous with Sophia. I just need to be close with her best friend Vinnie.

Eva's POV

Class started normally, like usual I sat with Eve and in front of us was y/n alone because Angela didn't show up today.
Teacher came and she was followed by a boy I have never seen before. I didn't really care that much because I already have my friend group,
but it seems like y/n cared because you could see her blushing.
Teacher made a new sitting schedule because of the new student.
I sadly sat with Mike, I mean it is not like I love Villiam but I wanted to sit with him. Eve sat with him and I saw that he doesn't seem very happy, neither does Mike.
New classmate sat next to y/n and she looks happy, hmmm that isn't good then I looked at Eve and she looked at me with worried face, so did I.

This isn't good