Nick

Nick.

He gave me a hand to get up.
,,Thank you" I said shyly.
,,No problem" he said blushing a little
,,Ummm what are u doing here? Didn't you move away in 8th grade?" he asked me.
,,Yes, but.....my parents got job here." I said.
He nodded in agreement.
,,I see you still don't know how to walk."He said with a smirk on his supid face .
,,I hope you will drown in your own silvia..."I answered him with my famous curse on what he just started laughing and went away while he was saying ,, I suppose we will see each other again!"
I went back to my class angry. I really don't want to see him again it looks like it will be imposible.

~time skip to breake~

I went to my best friends Eva, Eve and Angela to tell them what happend and little piece of shits started laughing and hitting each other. I mean only Eva and Eve. Anyway I ignored them and went to my next class and you won't believe who was there.
His twin brother Levi.

I sat on the opposite side of the class when Physics teacher came. She made sitting schedule for this year. I had bad luck and endded sitting next to Levi, in front of us sitting Angela and Jack, behinde Eva and Viliam and behinde them Eve and Mike.

Teacher gave us projects for the beginning of the year. I instantly looked at my best friends but then my teacher told us that we have to do it with sitting partners.

Nice.