21

"Good morning Viola, Mrs Sims..."

Waving at the woman behind her friend Mackenzie put one hand in her pocket standing there looking like a model.

"Ken morning you have me worry here, he was like, he..."

"He will always be my boy you know it. I'm not joking. Even if I have to go to the other part of the world I will always come back for him."

The firmness of her voice calmed Viola who was really afraid for her son, she knew after her ex husband Mackenzie totally took the man place in her son heart.

"I send him in to ask you if he could spend some day with me, I will not be around here untill the end of the year. Sure I will bring him back here for the last day for you to be together. Only if you are okay though."

Not believing her ears Viola eyes looked through MacKenzie's piercing her soul then wandered on her face that's when she saw the hickey that was already dark knowing her she knew she wasn't aware of it or she would have covered it.

The message was clear that meant that Di Rio was aware of the demand and tried to tell her to not take it for her but for her son.

Nodding she swallowed her hurt feeling, after a moment she finally met the young woman eyes again.

"You can have him for all the rest of the holidays. If he has to come back here I won't hear the end of it."

Smiling at her thankfully Mackenzie looked at a happy Jack who gave her Coke zero his eyes shining. Messing with his hairs she hugged him side way.

"I want to see that smile every day until the holidays end."

"Oh my, ohh Mom?!" Hugging his mother tightly to thanks her for letting him go he ran inside then was out with a backpack smiling crazily under his family suprised stares as they got in the expensive car driving away.

"You know there is no going back."

Breathing out heavily Viola Sims closed her eyes holding herself at her sister voice.

"She had no choice everyone saw how the small man was like a gosh all the morning. The place his father left this young lady took it long ago, we should be thankful of her. She came back when she didn't have to. I believe her when she said she will always do. Let your sister be. Follow me." Standing out alone the only thing Viola regret was for not taking her chance when she could with Mackenzie, she was lenient.

Chuckling at herself she knew even then Di Rio would have took her away a way or another. At least she won another parent for her son if that means sharing him she was in, his happiness was her priority closing her door behind her she head towards her bedroom to take care of something urgently.

The day went normally for the two everyone was yearning to see as they went and took Manuella with them after three hours together Jack was the spiteful image of the Joker minus all the paint, a smile plastered on his face never living.

Mackenzie knew that it took little to make him happy, but a lot to get rid of a jealous jack, she knew it was required before having everyone around them reminding him he wasn't alone anymore.

"Shit! Kenzie I'm waiting for a very long time! Duh! OHH JJack. How are you?"

"Ella! I can call you Ella right? Ken said I could."

Dumbfounded by the permanently smile on the teen face Manuella nerves went down understanding what her sister did she knew Jack was important for her too.

Shaking her head rapidly she copied the boy demeanor.

"Yeah! Yeah! You can call me Ella. Can we go now?"

Getting in the passenger seat near the driver she buckled her seatbelt immediately getting in a conversation with Jack wondering if he was shooted on drugs.

'Man the guy is overjoy ' rolling her eyes internally at her thoughts she focused on what they were talking about to said the least he was cultured and a little too posh that was okay with her she understood her sister love for him, not everyone was her friend at school they all labeled her as nerd. At least they were a good pair.

After a while the car parked in front of a beautiful house she didn't had the time to be in awe as she saw the woman in front of it, she jumped out of the car running to Dolores who smiled as she saw her coming to her another woman behind her.

"Lores!"

Laughing the older woman hugged her never leaving the two others people who got out of the car with her eyes. The  boy seemed to cling to the woman his happy face unable to let the frightened one the place, his eyes was the most brighter that she ever saw full with happiness.

Smiling at him too he tentatively smiled back his hand visibly in Mackenzie back pocket. He was really afraid to be in her house.

"Babydoll I'm so happy to see you! You know I missed you yesterday but I understand you had to be with your family."

"You are my family too! Kenzie is! My parents wanted me there now I'm here! Soo much fun."

The woman near Dolores smiled meeting the young version of Mackenzie eyes, it was a little disturbing how they looked like each other

Smiling back at her Manuella placed her face back in her friend chest taking in her scent.

"I'm so happy to hear that princess you are family too. I'm sure your parents was happy to have you, you are such a blessing."

Blushing at all the praise she was getting the young girl hide her beaming face in the woman neck earning smiles from everyone even Jack who looked at the woman who he thought had took Mackenzie from him.

His eyes doing this thing where they would almost close while the tip of his tongue pushed his lower lip it could go unnoticed for someone who didn't knew him but Mackenzie saw it all knowing he was figuring Dolores out.

As soon as he pushed his tongue on the inside of his cheek the young woman smiled knowing it was a good sign, Dolores didn't knew it but she just got his approval which was important for her partner.

Someone else saw what happened happy to avoid the same pattern as in the morning, meeting Mackenzie eyes Aurora, Dolores mother, pursed her lips at her pleased, nodding her understanding.

At the same time oblivious of what happened Dolores met Jack eyes earning a bright thooty smile from him hiding her surprise she smiled back just happy he accepted her.