[CH8]Minor Training & Loot

Author = [Hello]
Actions = sigh
Emphasizing = Why
Thoughts = 'Why'
Speaking = "Why"
System Speech = {Why}
System = Why
Party Chat = 《Why》

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Pov

Y/n-"Come on Meiling you gotta be quicker than that!"He says as he dodges a strike."Aren't I suppose to be the student here?"He mocks as he is met with a Qi powered punch that he returns in kind but loses out in the end.

Meiling-"You're a quick learner i'll give you that."Blocking a strike she kicks him away."But you still don't have the same level of control."She says as she grabs him by the back of the neck and charges up a Qi punch. "So don't get cocky ok."She laughs as she drops him to the ground.

As she turns around Y/n uses this chance to trip her and get up.As he stood up he was met with a small child jumping on his back.

Y/n-"Ah!I've been attacked by a gremlin!Meiling help me!"He playfully shouts as he begins to run around in fake fear.

Sakuya-"Honestly I don't understand what the mistress was thinking."She says as she walks out the gate with a hand over her face."Letting you help Flandre-sama with her powers and even taking her out during the day."

She spoke bewildered with the situation.She would call it lies if she didn't here it with her own ears the day before.

FLASHBACK ONE DAY

After the commotion that was caused everyone eventually settling things and left after a bit.Not Y/n though he stuck around and was invited to sit on the balcony with Remilia as Meiling was taking care of a no longer caged Flandre.

Y/n-"I'm going to help your sister learn to control her powers."He spoke straight faced as he sipped his tea.

Remi-"What?"

Y/n-"You heard me Miss Scarlet.I wish to help your sister get ahold of herself as not to cause further troubles."

Remi-"But why?"

Y/n-"I have a soft spot for children. That and i've known about Flan's situation far before the incident."

Remi-"How could you possibly know that?"

Y/n-"A being has blessed me with sight of future events.It is limited however and only goes so far before it disappears for good."

Remi-"Do you care to enlighten me on what you see?"

Y/n-"Unfortunately the future I was shown is not set in stone as me being here was enough to change things drastically.So i'd rather what little advantage I have be kept an advantage."

Remi-"Understandable."Sips her tea. "Now back to Flan..."She says as the two look to see Flan sniffing flowers.

Y/n-"It'll be a harsh one but I request you allow Flandre outside during the day so that I may train her."Sakuya appears behind Y/n with a knife to his neck."Ignoring her From my understanding the two of you are only weakened by the sun correct?" Remilia nods."Then it would be best to train her in a weakened state before training her at full power."

Remi-"And why is that?"

Y/n-"She can get a better grasp on her power quicker and it's less troublesome to contain her if something goes wrong."The knife presses deeper."Jeez Sakuya get that stick out of your ass will you.I only say this in Flan's best interest.If I wanted to harm her I wouldn't be talking with your mistress would I?"

Remi-"In deep thought Fine.I'll allow you to train my sister."

Sakuya nearly drops her knife at the news which made Y/n laugh as he felt the sudden hesitation through the knifes movement.