Moonwalk with Josuke

You arrive home after a long walk from school. Not once has Josuke left your mind, you think about him and your encounter with him earlier today. You set your backpack down as you jump onto bed, hugging your Levi body pillow. You pull out your phone to see if you can find his social media, and within a few quick searches, you find him.

Such a marvelous sight for your eyes as the pictures lure your thoughts, pulling you into a void of both love and lust

Such a marvelous sight for your eyes as the pictures lure your thoughts, pulling you into a void of both love and lust. Staring at his pictures makes you thirsty, as you get up from bed and head to the fridge to get some juice. You open the fridge to see it lacking food and beverages. You decide to head to the local convenience store to buy some groceries.

You choose not to change since you're going nowhere exciting, so you leave the house with your regular indoor clothes. As you walk down the streets to the convenience store, you spot 2 younger boys looking at you with mischievous smiles. You look past them, ignoring whatever they make be looking at until one of them speaks out.

"Looking hella fine there shawty, can I get yo number?" Says the pimply ass short dude with twigs for arms and his yee yee ass haircut. You walk faster as you ignore his comments, thinking about how luxurious Josuke's hair is compared to the street hamster that cat called you. You then finally reach the convenience store as you greet the owner, who you have known since you moved into the house for high school.

"Hey! It's been a while, how have you been? What are you looking for?" Says the man at the counter. He is a very nice man, who is honest and loves his job owning his own convenience store. He's always in a good mood every time you see him, almost as if you were stepping into his own paradise. You then have a conversation about life and school before continuing to buy some orange juice, but before cashing out, some chocolates distract you as you happily make your way to the chocolate aisle. You pick out your favourite chocolate bar and head to the counter and pay for your items. 

"Have a safe trip home!" the man at the counter says as you walk towards the exit. You turn around and say your goodbyes before accidentally walking into someone who was entering the store. It was Josuke once again. You stumble back just a bit being caught off guard as Josuke reaches out to you to catch you with both of his muscular arms as you feel his hands firmly grasp your shoulders.

"Are you alright? I didn't mean to bump into you there, sorry about that. What are you doing here anyways?" Josuke asks you so calmly with such a heavenly voice. You were close enough to him to be able to smell his perfect fragrance of cologne. You notice Josuke dressed more casually, with dress shorts exposing his well-shaped calves making you want him to step all over you. His button up Tee with floral patterns and a belt that emphasizes his slim waist. His arms are thick and muscular and stretch the shirt, almost completely ripping it due to his strong body.

"Hello? Are you alright?" He asks you as you didn't answer him the first time, as you were completely lovestruck from seeing him once again unexpectedly. You give him a really awkward laugh and tell him you're fine. But the words that come out of your mouth mix with other thoughts in your head as you can't think straight since a literal model is standing right in front of you.

"All right, I'm sorry about that, but hey, can you wait for me outside? Let me buy a couple things and we can talk" As soon as you heard he wanted you to wait for him, you freeze and fill up with embarrassment. You feel your cheeks growing warmer and warmer, instantly you were blushing as you forced yourself to stand right outside of the store, looking through the windows for Josuke. You finally see him cashing out a few items as he spots you peering into the window. He then waves at you with an arm, seeing his strong and slightly veiny arms with a silver watch on his wrist makes you turn away immediately from embarrassment. Josuke then exits the store and stands right in front of you.

"I didn't expect to see you here, I never got your name, do you mind if I have it?" With a smile as heavenly as his, you give him your name as you stutter. You also tell him that you live near the store which is why you were there. You then quickly realise you were not dressed for the occasion as Josuke was seeing you in your casual clothes and messy hair. You quickly cover your face and try to convince Josuke to go back home.

"Hey, what's the rush? I don't see a problem, do you? How about we walk around together for a bit, me and you. Does that sound good?" Josuke's offer sounds to good for you to pass up, but the sheer amount of anxiousness you felt as the most popular student at your high school is offering to walk together alone. You then start immediately fantasizing about Josuke and how he would take you to an alleyway to start making advances on you, but knowing him, he probably wouldn't as he seems to be a genuinely nice guy. You quickly make an excuse that your bags are too heavy to carry along the walk. But Josuke counters you, offering to carry your stuff for you. His persistence surprises you as you continue trying to convince him otherwise, but to no avail. You then have the grand idea to tell him that you need to put the stuff away in your fridge or else they would go bad. But Josuke responds with,

"Lets both go to your house then, I'll wait for you outside." The words struck your heart like an arrow. Josuke seemed to really want to go with you, so you had no choice but to walk towards your home together, side by side as he continues to look as amazing as ever next to you. His hair bobs up and down with every step. His veins begin to pop out more as he carries his bag of stuff from the store. His big arms enhances his physique as he, such a fine muscular man, is walking next to you, putting you in a trance as you and Josuke walk home together. He makes you forget all your worries as you both finally make it to your house.

Ngl, I actually am beginning to look forward to writing this fan fic regardless of the comments or votes or wtv, so if there's anyone reading this as of right now. You can expect more content later :)