Author's note.

Hello everyone!

Good day or night, I have republished 'My Little Monster' after a year. I apologize if I unpublished it last 2021 after being published last 2020, I felt like leaving this platform and rereading this book a couple of times gave me a sour feeling, I was a child back then.

I feel like changing the title a little. Who knows?

This was the most famous book I've ever written, I remember the happiness and excitement when someone wrote down a comment and said that It was amazing and interesting. I realized that writing has become a part of me after months of leaving Wattpad.

 My imagination is limitless and for every scenario I could think of, I want to write it down and share it with everyone. That was the very reason I wrote this book - the others as well- and I was happy when the reads got bigger and bigger as days, weeks, and months passed.

I will publish a chapter slowly, this book has 27 chapters only. I can't promise that I will publish every day since I have my own life.

This was also the "information" chapter, I replaced it since I feel like you reader will have to know who (name) is throughout the book by yourself.  I'll just shut up and let you figure it out.

Now, let me end this note here and let you have a fun experience!

-ShiroHero