Chapter 4

JIN POV

I saw her going into hospital- Going away from me. She had so much fear in her eyes that she didn't even look back for once.
I don't know what I am feeling but I was not okay with her leaving like that.

It was the first time I had this feeling where I was scared to see fear in someone's eyes for me. I can't tell if it was anger or disappointment that made me bang my hand on the car deck.

"Are you really scared of me Y/N?" tears started to roll down as I am mumbling.

NEXT DAY - Y/N POV

I was trying to engage in hospital work to forget what happened yesterday , But I couldn't do it. The only option I had was to run away from there which i did pretty well.

The whole bloodshed thing was still revolving in my head , just the thoughts of it bringing goose bumps upon me.

For a moment I really thought I would be dead now but then Jin came. He came to save me. Wait what's wrong with me, why am I thinking like this. He is also a gangster like the others.

HE IS THE GANGSTER LEADER but if he wasn't there I would have been killed by those people.

These thoughts keep on messing up my mind.

"Just focus on your work Y/N" I ordered my own mind and made my way towards ward 18 to check the patients.

Author's POV

Even since morning Jin couldn't calm himself down. So he thought of coming to hospital to look up to Hobi. When he saw Y/N coming into general ward section, A seamless positive radiance hit him strong so That he wanted to get Y/N's attention somehow .

He stated a conversation with Hobi so that the entire hall way can hear them out.

Jin: ARE YOU OKAY HOBI?*says loud*

Hobi: yes feels better hyung.*smiles*

Jin: ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE OKAY?*still Y/N won't look at him*

Hobi: yes I am okay hyung don't be this loud.(Confused in suga)

Jin: DO YOU NEED SOMETHING THEN?

Hobi: No I don't need any now. But Thank you. ( LOST in suga)

Jin: WHENEVER YOU NEED SOMETHING YOU CAN TELL ME FOR SURE"*more louder*

Y/N: Jin can you please speak low, this is a hospital.*smiles at his cuteness to be noticed*

"DHEY DOCTOR, I am sorry for being loud", uttering the words with utmost shy and happiness and turned around to see HOBI is looking like SUGA now with disgusting ANGER in his eyes and said, "CHAEBOL KAASEYO"(Please GO)