Chapter 5

NEXT MORNING - AUTHOR POV :-

Hobi's condition had been better in these days and he was ready to get discharged now but Jin was not willing to leave the hospital.

He was trying to delay Hobi's discharge saying "you still don't look okay and may be you should rest more here."

Hobi had to work hard to convince Jin that he was perfectly fine and wanted to go home but after coming home Jin was the one who was not okay.

He kept on asking Hobi if he had forgotten something there and if yes he could get it but Hobi was good at packing stuff whereas Y/N had also came thrice to the general word to check for Hobi and Liz always stops her by telling that he is discharged.

She further teased Y/N all day asking "you didnt come her thinking about the patient alone , you want to see that handsome attendent right?" and Y/N tried to not go there again trying to prove Liz wrong.

JIN POV

It was almost night and i was still lost and confused with thoughts like-   "will she think about me? has she reached home safely this time? or shall i check if she is home?
what if she saw me there and feel bad about it?
will she want to see me this late, i want to see her...... "

I was so lost in my thoughts that i didnt notice Jimin coming by and went straight away bumped into him. Jimin gave me an intense look and i said "sorry Jiminah" to move ahead with my thoughts.

"I have cleared all the area yesterday and made sure no rogues are there so she should be safe. Will she remember me while going through that street. Aish i need water" with all the thoughts circling  my head ,

Asked "jungkookah give me some water" . Jimin laughed out and said "hyung dont you feel something in your stomach? "

" immah you are laughing at your hyung for no reason. CHUKULUEY? (do u want to die?)  I blurted without any solid reasons.

"You have already filled your tummy with three litres of water". Jimin expressed with cute face. Jungkook also came whining "and hyung out of everytime you ask only me for water."

Is it true? May be because i feel my stomach full now. I sat on the couch and soon all the members surrounded me like i'm a three course meal. Jimin said " clear up your stomach then we will clear up your mind. Others also should know about your secret" and patted my back.

Namjoon's eyes widened in shock as he asked "hyung you are hiding something from me... your Namjoona.... and here i thought i was the closest to you. U have disappointed me hyung" and moved away.

Even Taehyung doubted me "are you going on a mission alone hyung without us."  I stopped them and said "no, it was personal." Jungkook blurted.."DID YOU JUST SAY PERSONAL"

"IS there something personal between us too that you can't share with your JK" and joined Namjoon in leaving the hall. I could no longer hold back and bursted "okay stop. The thing is i think i really like Dr.Y/N. May be more then liking." I gulped my words into my throat.

I thought I have to give them some minutes to take what I told them..but all said in unison " OH THAT...." THAT..did they just say THAT...

I thought they would be surprised to know this but they rather surprised me with their normal expreasions. Did they not hear me? I was doubtful untill Yoongi said "oh that.. then its okay. I thought there is something secret" and they all chuckled.