Camp

(Also no one knew your a half dinosaur that can transform into any type of dinosaurs)(your a kid unknown age now)

A guy said "welcome to lsla nublar, campers."
He turns to every one of you guys and continues "You are the chosen few, the first kids in the entire world to ever experience the awesomeness that is camp Cretaceous.I know the trip from the mainland was rough on some."
He turns to Ben and said calmly "hello Ben."
You turn to see him throwing up, "but you made it! I'm Dave, head counselor. You heard that correctly.... head honcho, big shot." Said Dave. Then we heard a keep come up.

Then a women can out and said "Ah, so sorry I'm late."
She gets out of the jeep and said to us "welcome campers! I'm Roxie head counselor of camp Cretaceous." Said Roxie, everyone just stares at Dave who said that he was the head counselor but you didn't care. Dave chuckles and said "well, it's sort of a co-head counselor sort of situation." Roxie looks at Dave "is is?" Dave clears his throat "any way some of you won contests to be here, some of you have VIP invites, but for the next two weeks all of you will be getting the five star treatment!"
"As our first campers we've lined up exclusively behind the scenes tours of Jurassic world." Said Roxie, but you knew that In Dominus dinosaurs is there in Jurassic world.
Part two coming up.
Word count: 256 words