Part two

Lover: is Ben(since people do him the most so meh)
~your pov~
After the talk we got on the jeep, "I hope you got my mom's note." Ben said to Roxie and Dave, "I don't do well on windy roads."
You show the pink hair girl records and you are shy, "what's good brooklanders? It's your girl brooklynn coming at you from the best place ever: camp Cretaceous, like and subscribe to join me as I inbox Jurassic world!"You thought huh her name is Brooklyn huh.
She point the camera to you and you said at the camera "oh! Um my dad works here I'm (y/n) by the....", but I got cut off by a girl with short black hair, who said "I'm sorry, I just can't believe your brooklynn! I'm Sammy Gutierrez, total brook lander! Ka pow!" Said Sammy who imitates gunfire and you kind of chuckled. "Oh and also, my family supplies all the beed for the park and that's how I got here."Sammy also had said to Brooklynn who said "great to meet you, Sammy."
"Um what's a brooklander?" Questioned Darius. "Oh that's just what brooklynn's online follewers call themselves." You said in a kind voice. "Uh all 27 million of us" said Sammy doing gunfire.

"Yep. That's why she the only one who gets to keep her cell phone," said yas. "And she's famous" you said finishing the sentence. "Hold on. Rich and famous?" Said kenji doing pointing with his finger at him and brooklynn and continued saying "oh, meant to be." 'Kenji is being an idiot ugh'
You saw Ben throwing up and you payed his back to  Comfort him. Until the jeep stoped. "Um what's going on Roxie and Dave?" You questioned.

"Nothing you need to worry about." Answered Dave. "But you should all definitely stay in your seats."
Ben whimpers "oh god". You hugged him to comfort him to make him for safe but then a comper went on you and licked you (cause you can transform into dinosaurs and dinosaurs can only smell your Dino sense). "Aww it's cute," you said and giggles as the comper keeps licking you.

But Roxie got the comper and put in inside the cage, and Dave said "well it seem to like you _____."
Part  three coming up!
Word count ~ 389 words