Payback

After Jason Died, Batman has been tracking Joker for months and finally had a clear location. After Joker's plan was foiled by batman once again, Batman was driving to where joker assumed to be Arkham Asylum, until Batman took a turn into the woods. When Batman stopped the Batmobile, he got out and yanked Joker out, and dragged him into an abandoned warehouse.

Batman: You took my son away from me and you're going to experience the pain he went through.

Joker: *Starts Laughing* Oh come on, we both know you won't kill me.

Joker just kept laughing, as Batman took off his cape and picked up a crowbar, and stalked his way over to Joker.

Joker's laughing was cut off by the crowbar connecting with his jaw. Joker looked batman in the eyes and saw nothing but burning rage and for the first time, Batman saw Joker afraid.

Joker: Listen b-bats, I was just a little f-fun, I'm so-

Before Joker could finish, he was hit again, and again, and again.

Batman: I had to dig his body out of the remains of that building, I had to watch the footage of him dying from his body cam.

(Ok, so I can't really describe everything in vivid detail, So imagine Joker is batman and Jason is Joker, also There's no sound at all except Joker begging for mercy)

After a long and painful evening, at the crack of dawn, batman throws the bloody and bent crowbar down and walks away. As he walks to the door, he says one more thing.

Batman: I'll see you in hell.

With that, he leaves and drives away in the Batmobile. He presses a button and the building blows up. The joker is dead.

Let me know what you think of this and whether I should continue it or not