First Day of School pt.2

Previous Chapter: As I'm walking to find the main office to get my schedule I see a jock who could be a model.

I stare while walking for a good minute until I SMACK into what seems another jock and fall flat on my butt.

"Watch where you going, nerd." Then all he and his football friends chuckle.

(Clara's Outfit ^)

(Clara's Outfit ^)

I drop to my knees struggling to find my glasses. After I find them I bend down to get my binder. I feel a hard smack on my butt.
"Excuse you perv!" I exclaim.

"For a nerd, you have a hot body." He smirks and looks me up and down lustfully
I might only be 14 but I developed a body quite early, and my shorts are not bad but it is not helping the situation either.

Then his other friends approached us.

"Greysone that wasn't right dude." The guy I was staring at earlier says as I get up and brush the dust off my pants.

"Hey I'm Jace and I'm sorry for my friend Greysone's behavior." He apologized while offering me his hand to shake.

So... His name is Jace good to know. I think as I shake his hand while staring like a complete idiot.

"My name, what's my name?" I whispered to myself, "OH right sorry my name is Clara"

"Well, Clara where did you live from?" he questioned

"I used to live in England"

The bell rings and I'm still staring and shaking his hand but then he tucks one of my curls behind my ear and whispers "see you around Clara."
"I- ok b bye" I stutter and feel my face redden as he walks away

The day is almost over I'm in the last period which I hate because it's Gym. ugh! I shuddered as I walk up the steps to the gymnasium.
All the girls are changing in the locker room and a group of girls approach me and said "you're pretty and you got a nice body" which made me feel a little more confident until her friend behind her said, "too bad you're a geek."

I just brush it off, but I'm very uncomfortable walking out of the locker because these gym shorts are short and tight on me and most boys are looking at me with lust in their eyes.

"This class couldn't get any worse," I mumbled

"Ok, so we are playing dodgeball."

"I stand corrected," I mumbled to myself 

"We will have two teams, the red team will be our captain of the football team Jace. For the blue team, Greysone will lead the team. Jace, you get the first pick."

"I choose Clara."

Everyone gazed at me as I walked next to him, the girls gazed with jealousy and the guys looked with lust...still
A few minutes passed and the game was almost over Jace's team is winning. 

I was pretty good a volleyball but Dodgeball never was good for me because a group of people always think it is funny to attack me with the balls all at once.   :(

It is the last round and there are 3 people left on each team, and just as I predicted Greysone thought throwing a ball a knocking me down was not funny enough so instead, he throws the ball at my face making me fall on my butt again and knocking my glasses off my face..... AGAIN

Even though he hit me in the face, he got me out of the game, so I was a little happy but still embarrassed.

The bell rings and the day is over at least I can finally GO HOME. 

Vote, Comment what do you want to happen in the story next my luvs xx <3