Pull over. Let me drive for awhile.

It was a long day at Mythical Entertainment.

Rhett and Link just shot two Good Mythical Morning along with Good Mythical More back to back. They still had a couple of long meetings to attend and one Ear Biscuits to record before they can call it a day. Usually, they would get off work by six in the evening but today was not one of those days.

By the time it was 8 o'clock, both of them were completely drained. 

The Los Angeles traffic did not come as a respite as the two friends sat in their car silently, desperate to go home and hit the hay. 

They were carpooling home. Neither of them uttered a single word to each other. Not only was the stress of the entire day catching up but also the physical exhaustion made it impossible to carry on a casual conversation. 

Moreover, Rhett's back was killing him.

He shifted in the driver's seat to get into a comfortable position. Sadly, nothing helped. But he remained silent. The last thing he wanted to do was complain about his back to Link. 

It was a long day. And they were already half-way home.

He tried his best to keep a poker face and straightened his back while shifting his weight on the steering wheel as they waited at the red light.

They barely made it a few hundred meters when Link finally broke the silence. 

"Pull Over".

Rhett was surprised. "What? Why?", he asked carefully, as to not give away any indication of pain in his voice.

"Pull Over", Link repeated.

Rhett obliged. Maybe something was wrong with Link and he needed some air. He was so overcome with his own pain and tiredness that he did not even notice.

Link stepped out of the car as soon as the car came to a halt. Rhett was trying to understand what was wrong when Link made his way all around the car and stopped right next to the driver's door.

Opening the car door, he gestured Rhett to get up. Confused by Link's behaviour, Rhett followed his instruction. He carefully lifted his body. He almost let out a painful grunt but stopped himself. 

"Let me drive for a while", was all Link said and got behind the steering wheel.

With that, the two friends drove off into the night.