••• Chapter 9 •••

▷ Next Day ◁

|POVs|

Erza: Really?? On Halloween you say..

Mira: Yes, we should make games for everyone 'or my nalu plan '

Erza: So everyone knows about it?

Mira: Yep, it was Natsu's idea.

Gray: Really?!? That was Flame Brain's idea?!

Master: Yes. I didn't know it myself.

Mira: We should get this place ready then!

Everyone: Yeah!!

× 3rd Person ×

Everyone was getting ready for the big day but the one person that didn't know was Lucy. Let's check on Lucy and Natsu. They were still sleeping until Natsu heard a knock at the door. Lucy was still asleep, so Natsu got up and opened the door to see... Kyo.

Kyo's POV

WHAT THE HELL?!? Why did that pink haired guy answer the dam* door?! (Watch your language  ̄ˍ ̄) "Sup man…is Lucy there?" "Yeah, she's still sleeping." "Oh..I just wanted to know if she answered my question from yesterday." "What question?" "Why don't you ask her yourself and tell me if she says yes or no. *smirks*"

Natsu's POV

What was Kyo talking about? "Hey Luce," "uhmmm" she said all groggy. "Luce we need to talk." I said in a serious voice. "*yawns* what is it Natsu?" I was scared to ask but did it anyways. "What did Kyo ask you yesterday?" Lucy's eyes were then fully opened. "Tell you later, its not important.." I knew something was up. I waited for Lucy to get ready so we could go to the guild. After she was ready we headed out. "Soo..what did Kyo ask?" "Natsu I said it was nothing."

She was lying to me and I didn't like it. "Luce, I know Kyo asked you something so tell me." I went for it even if she does break my heart, I still love her.

✨ Lucy's POV ✨

I didn't know what to say. Natsu was serious about this, but why? And then I remembered last night on what he whispered in my ear.( Natsu totally forgot  ̄ε  ̄) I started turning red and finally said words. "Kyo…asked me to..to..be his..girlfriend.." I said while looking at the ground. And when I looked up Natsu was shocked and sad. I didn't like it. "I told him to give me time to think and I finally know my answer." "Luce," "I gotta go Natsu."

Natsu's POV

I watched her walk away, then I remembered I told her that I love her. I didn't stop her though, nothing. And then I started following her, I had the urge to know if she says yes..or..no. She then arrived at a restaurant, and I saw Kyo coming her way. "Hey Lucy!!" "Hey Kyo, we need to talk.." "Oh yeah I wanna know, the answer I asked you earlier." "Kyo, I… love…you..…..."

[ Sorry there's a cliffhanger, yep I'm cold like that. I may look sweet but I'm evil. Nah JK JK new chapter tomorrow ...maybe ]