••• Chapter 17 •••

| POVs |

Mira: Now here are the rules...

1. You have to be holding hands with your partner.

2. You have to complete ALL task without breaking apart from your partner.

3. NO CHEATING!!!

4. Have Fun!!!

Natsu's POV

When Mira said those rules everybody froze up except for Gray and Juvia. We had a COUPLES RIVAL. Me and Luce are surely to win!!

✨ Lucy's POV ✨

A couples contest AWESOME!!! Me and Natsu are gonna win for sure!!

Mira: Now LET THE GAMES...BEGIN!!!

We heard a airhorn and some people didn't even try, even Levy didn't try because she was shouting at Gajeel. The only ones that tried was Romeo,Wendy,Gray,Juvia,Natsu and me. All of us ran to the first obstacle. Me and Natsu were the first ones there.

Mira: The first test is to find the balloon that says "I Love You." And bust it together. (Got it from maid sama, don't judge me! ) The first ones to find it move on.

Great. The first couple that found it was Romeo and Wendy. I could tell that Natsu was trying really hard. That's so cute ≧﹏≦. He finally found the balloon and put it between us. He hugged me so tight that I thought my heart would pop! Then 'BOOM' the balloon busted!!

Mira: Natsu and Lucy move on to the second stage! Juvia and Gray are out!

Gray: What!? Why??

Mira: You didn't find the balloon, duh.

Juvia: Juvia is so sorry Gray-sama.

Gray: It's okay. Lets go get some food.

--- In the Game ---

Mira: Ok the only couples left are Wendy and Romeo, and Natsu and Lucy! Now the second stage is "The courage" stage!! In this stage you have to probably fight some of the 'monsters' inside. Good Luck!

Me and Natsu carefully went inside and I accidentally punched Gajeel in the face when I entered.

Natsu's POV

When me and Luce entered the second stage, she punched Gajeel who was trying to scare us!! "Ops sorry Gajeel." He just walked off. When we made it out we saw Wendy and Romeo!!

Mira: The winners are………

[ Sorry there's a cliffy BTW I think there are some mistakes?? IDEK to tired to check ]