Because of love right?

This song from the greatest showman is about how Y/n feels about loving Tom,btw the greatest showman is super good movie :)

Previously: why are you crying luv? He asked

Nothing you said as you wiped the tears from your cheek well I guess I should be going he said the you grabbed his arm thank you you said with a smile he nodded.

Oliver's POV:
She looked so broken like she needed someone to talk to,when she was crying I could not help but look into he eyes.

After all of your classes you went to the quidditch Field hoping you would see Oliver again, you were laying on the grass when you heard footsteps in the distance Y/n is that you? You heard then you saw Oliver, what are you doing out hear this late? He asked I was hoping I would run into you, you said he looked at you with a surprised look on his face what that face? you said with a giggle then he got closer to you and laid on the grass with you, you play quidditch? He asked I scoffed when he said that the only thing that boy could talk about was quidditch, do you? He asked no you replied why he said right away because you said because? He asked because I am scared you said ohh well you don't now what you are missing he said with a grin. Y/n he said yea you replied will you go to the ball with me? He asked ummm....you know what yea I will. You said with a smile really? Yea I replied ok he said as you walked away bye Oliver you said bye he whispered to himself. You ran to the Slytherin common you where where? You heard someone said huh then Tom appeared you were where? Why do I need to tell you you said with a frown then he yelled at you WHERE? You felt a tear drop from you cheek, you are very sensitive and he knew that Y/n he said as you ran to your dorm. Pansy saw the tears from you cheeks what's wrong? She asked with a worried look Tom you said as you ran to her, she sat you on the bed you need some sleep Y/n she said, fine you said with a frown. In the morning you went to the great hall to eat breakfast you saw Tom at the Slytherin table then you looked at the Gryffindor table and you saw Oliver you waved you could tell Tom was getting jealous, then you saw Tom take Hermione's hand took her too the hall. When you went to the hall you saw that Tom had pinned her to the wall kissing her you went back to the table with tears in your eyes.

I know this chapter was a little longer but I got carried away soooo yea ._.