1. The very beginning

It was a cold and stormy night. Mr. Shue was working after hours in his small and dirty office. He was jamming out to his favorite boy band, Big Time Rush. His biggest dream was to make the New Directions perform a sing by them for nationals, but they all threw a tantrum when he had suggested the great idea.

"I think it's stupid." The voice of Quinn Fabray repeated in his head. Ever since Tuesday, he had not been able to get thir laughing faces out of his head. And it was Friday. It had become some sort of problem, he had trouble sleeping and everything he ate came back up. He was almost dying. Dying from embarrassment, wow.

He shook his head as he tried to come up with a better setlist for nationals. All the songs that came to mind was only Journey somgs, which wasn't necessarily bad but not good either. Right as he thought of the perfect song, an annoying person interrupted him. Emma Pillsbury.

Mr. Schue despised that woman more than his own mother. His blood boiled everytime he thought about that red wig she wore and those big eyes. He wanted nothing more than to punch her, but violence is never the answer. His babysitter, Jake Gyllenhaal, used to say that to him. But that was before he died of a pepsi overdose. Ever since that day, which was 2 years ago, he had never been able to drink pepsi again. Coke was almost weird for him to drink too.

"What are you doing here Will?" She asked him with nervous eyes.

He squinted his eyes at her in a sexy way before answering. "Knitting."

"Fun." She said with a laugh that ached his poor ears. It was like a seagull died and then resurrected with a bird nose. Ugh.

"Yes."

It went quiet for an hour before one of them said anything. "So.. I was wondering uhm.. Would you like to go on a date with me?" She asked him, her red hair almost falling from her head.

He looked at her with wide eyes as he tried to come up with something to say. "I'm in love with someone else."

The smile she was wearing dropped the second his words left his mouth. "Oh.. Who if I may ask?"

He ran a hand through his cement-like hair before answering. "P.." He trailed off, trying to figure out a name. Then, out of nowhere, a person passed the glass doors of his office. "Principal Figgins!" He exclaimed. "Yes, uhm.. Principal Figgins."

Her eyes widened in shock as she tried to take in waht he had said. "P-principal Figgins?"

"Uh-huh." He nodded. "He's so hot y'know. I actually got jealous when him and Sue hooked up."

"I think I'm gonna leave.. Now." She said, turning around slowly.

He watched her small body disappear while a smirk was glued on his lips.