2. The Figgins plan (1/3)

Will woke up by his door opening drastically. He shot up his body from the desk he was half laying on, confused ti where he was. It was his office, he had fallen asleep there when he tried toake the perfect setlist. A sigh escaped his newly plump lips as he licked them. He hadn't gotten used to his new lip fillers yet.

"Hey buttchin!" A happy Sue said to him. "Slept well? I know I did."

"What do you want Sue?" He groaned as he wiped the drool off his chin.

"Can't I be happy without you thinking something bad about it?" She scoffed, sounding slightly offended.

"Oh, sorry. I'm used to you always having a plot against me."

"Ah, who am I kidding?" She shrugged. "You won't be hearing from one of your dear glee singers, ever again."

His jaw fell to the floor, both in shock and slight confusion. "What do you mean?" He shouted, jumping up from his office chair.

"Calm down Kylie Jenner, don't want your lips to explode on my brand new Gucci tracksuit." She said, moving her hands up and down her body.

"But there's three stripes on the sides."

"Shut the hell up you gremlin!" She shouted. "Now, let's het back on track. I killed one of your students. Bye!"

"Sue!" He shouted, but not getting a response.

Before he could make up conspiracy theories about what could've happened, principal Figgins walked into his office with a serious expression.

"Figgins." Mr. Schue said with his brows pulled together.

"I've heard a certain rumor that you're.. in l-love.. with me." He said, stuttering on the words in nervousness.

Mr. Schue's heart dropped, his thought going 10x faster.