4. The Figgins plan (3/3)

"Okay Glee club, I have something to tell you all." Mr. Schue said as he got towards the middle of the choir room to sit down on the red chair. All of the students eyes were hopeful, especially teenage Jesus'. Such a beautiful human. "I haven't fixed the setlist yet."

"What?" "Oh my god." "Don't say god's name like that." "What the hell!" Escaped the glee kids mouths.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry! But I've been very busy lately." Mr. Schue said.

"Where is the leprechaun?" The most annoying student named Rachel Berry said, her voice making Mr. Schue's ears want to explode.

He looked around the room, but finding no trace of the small irish boy. "No idea." Right when he said that, memories of what Sue had said to him reappeared in his mind. "Oh my god!"

"Don't say god's name like that!" Teenage Jesus' said as he made his way over to his teacher and planting a wet kiss on his oily hair.

All of the students looked at them with wide eyes.

"Back off! I'm in love with someone else!" Mr. Schue screamed, making teenage Jesus' open his eyes in pure chock.

"Who?" Artie asked him.

"Shut the fuck up! If you all won't keep your damn mouths shut I will glue them to each other assholes!" Mr. Schue said.

"Can you glue my mouth to your hole, Schuester?" A voice that didn't belong to the students said. Mr. Schue turned around to be met with blue eyes. It was Jesse St. James.

"Jesse! I have been looking for you everywhere!" Rachel exclaimed as she went towards Jesse.

"I know. I just wanted to tell you that I'm gay."

"What!?" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, isn't it obvious?" He asked, doing a 360 spin in the air. "Anyways.. You made me realize how gay I actually was, so thanks!" He began sprinting out of the classroom, but Rachel followed after him.

"Um, I need to go." Mr. Schue said, leaving the students alone in the choir room.

He began marching towards the principal office, not being able to wait any longer for the beautiful angel he was craving for.

When he was outside the doors, he banged loudly on them, breaking the glass in the process.

"Hey sexy." Figgins said with a seductive smile one could dream of to witness.

Before anyone could say anything else, Mr. Schue smashes his lips on Figgins soft ones. Their mouths moved together in rythm as if they were meant to be, They were each other's missing puzzle piece, and when they intertwined in any way, the puzzle was whole.

Figgins moved his hands and squeezed Mr. Schue's firm butt, making it wiggle three minutes.

"Oh my god." Sue exclaimed.

They both moved away from each other, looking at Sue's horrified expression.

"Sue- It's not what it looks like!" Figgins said.

"Are you cheating on me?" She asked Figgins.

Mr. Schue looked at him with wide eyes, his heart breaking into a million pieces. "Are you together with her?"

Figgins nodded at Mr. Schue's question.

Mr. Schue began sobbing, not believing how he could be so stupid to think that someone as sexy as Figgins could ever like a grinch like himself.

"Anyways, here's a piece of the leprechaun." Sue said, tossing an eyeball carelessly on the like a bounce ball. It hit Mr. Schue right in the face, making him fall down to his butt.

When he tried to say something, the eyeball went inside his mouth, making the eyeball smush in his wet mouth.