chapter 2: friends and enemies

(Y/N'S POV)

I was walking towards our dorm until I saw I think jaune arc and Cardin Winchester. Cardin was "apologizing?" I whispered.

"I'm s-sorry jaune I was being forced to bully you, I hope you forgive me!" Cardin said in a super shaky and sorry tone. "I except your apology." Jaune said with a smile.

(In my au cardin is forced to bully others by his family and friends)

I felt something get out of my bag. It was a little Axolotl
(Just the Axolotl)

The Axolotl started running towards the dorm and it stopped at the door and sat down waiting for me to open it to reveal unsafe bunk beds

The Axolotl started running towards the dorm and it stopped at the door and sat down waiting for me to open it to reveal unsafe bunk beds. I left the school and walk towards the forest. "Do Grimm eat?" I questioned myself. I walked towards a Beowolf and showed it some pork chops.

The beowolf started ¿crying? Then it went Into a nearby cave and brought out a baby beocub. I gave the beowolf the pork chops that would last it a lifetime. I saw older looking beocubs come out and start eating. I noticed something the grimms eyes were blue instead of red. The mama beowolf started pushing the smallest beocub I've seen.

"I'm gonna name you little Beowulf or beo jr

"I'm gonna name you little Beowulf or beo jr." I said as the small beocub played around with a bone.

(Time skip to the morning)

Ruby: Y/N where were you last night?

Y/N: I was in the forest with my new pet.

Yang & ruby: NEW PET! WHERE!

Y/N: don't bring your weapons out when you see him ok.

Yang & ruby: okay.

I showed them my beocub. Yang, ruby, and the beocub had an intense staring battle. They noticed that the beocub had blue eyes instead of red eyes.

Ruby: I thought grimm had red eyes?

Yang: they do...... maybe this one had a mutation.

Y/N: all the grimm I saw last night had blue eyes.

I saw Weiss and blake walking towards us with their weapons.

Weiss: care to explain why there is a beowolf in beacon?!?!

Blake just stared at beo jr. for a while then walked away.

To be continued..... sorry.