𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳

June 7

"fuck you Royal, I'm not gonna be your little house hoe either, I'm better than that and you know it." Faye hung up the phone after a heated argument with her ex, Royal. He wanted her back, after he cheated on her with some down low white woman that knew Royal was cheating. Faye thought she was dirty for that. But, no matter how much Faye missed having Royal in her bed some nights, she wasn't going to crush her self worth over a man that can't keep his dick in his pants.

"i know you not still talking to Royal bum ass again," Willow said walking up behind Faye and finding herself a spot on the couch.

"no I'm not, his stupid ass came calling me talking about some 'I want you back Faye I need you," Faye's attitude clearly rising as she mocked Royal.

"and what did you say?" Willow is all for the tea, I doesn't matter who it involves, she wants it and all of it. So, when Faye is in a heated moment like this she tries to take advantage of it. Faye calls her nosey most of the time because Willow knows everything about everyone in the Bay.

"i obviously said no, I know his trifling ass still with Lana, and he thinks I'm finna fall for it too, I'm no stupid bitch." Faye said rolling her eyes.

"i'm still waiting for Lana's ass to cross paths with a bitch, cause let her know its on sight for messing with your relationship."

"there is no need to fight, if Royal really loved me he would've set that hoe aside, but it's fine because I'm not even bothered anymore," Faye said, pressing the 'block this caller' button on her phone.

"yeah ight," Willow said pursing her lips together.

Faye gave her a strong side eye, and took a place next to Willow on the couch. Faye was well known for getting back with her ex's and Willow knew it well. Faye was especially glued to Royal, her heart was broken when he found Royal cheating on her.

It hurt her feelings more to know that it was with someone that she used to call a friend. Royal and Faye had been on and off since high school and he was her first love. She trusted him with everything she had, she almost couldn't believe it when he cheated on her. She used to beg him to get back with her and love her again, now she's happy to know it's now the other way around.

During one of their episodes Faye got a call from an unsaved number:

"hello?"

" Faye," the deep voice said from the other side of the line.

Faye recognized that voice from anywhere, "Tyler? you can't just be callin' my name like that, I don't have your number saved, that scared me half to death."

Tyler chuckled sending vibrations through the phone, "why don't you have my number saved?"

"because I don't save numbers of bum niggas,' Faye said teasingly.

"funny," Tyler said with a hint of sarcasm.

"what do you want Tyler," Faye said, attitude evident once again.

"i love that way you say my name,"

"yuck. Stop playin,"

"what are you in a hurry or somthin?"

"yes, I'm watching Real Housewives of Atlanta and they finna fight so please what do you need," Faye said trying to rush the call to an end.

"just come by the studio, I got something for you, I'll text you the addy, hurry up," Tyler then hung up.

Damn no bye? Faye thought.

Faye then got ready as she was still in the clothes that she had woke up in. She put her curls into a quick bun and put on some lip gloss.

"sorry Willow, I gotta go, Tyler wants me at the studio in a little bit, fill me in?" Faye said with an apologetic smile on her face.

'you and Tyler huh?" Willow said with a smirk on her face.

"Don't start Willow."

Faye then grabbed her keys and ran out the door. The studio address that Tyler had sent her was about an hour away, so she turned on some music while she jammed on the highway.