𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺

tw: public sex???

Faye requested a small water as she sat down on a bar stool next to Tyler. She took a sip of it before she examined Tyler next to her. His back was in a slouch and he was swirling his straw in a glass of Hennessy. Faye knew that Tyler wasn't an avid drinker so something was definitely on his mind.

"we both know you don't drink Tyler, what are you doing with that Hennessy," Faye attempted to start a conversation.

He only shrugged.

Now she was starting to get irritated. All she wanted to do was talk to him. He's still tight over what happened this morning. Faye made it her mission at this time to clear things up between the two before things got worse.

"look," she said sighing, "I know you're still tight over things that happened earlier, but I can't do anything about it because it wasn't even my fault, so I don't know what you want me to do but I'm sick of seeing you moping around like a fucking two year old," Faye said scoffing.

In all honesty, Faye didn't mean or want to cuss at him, but she knew that if she didn't all she would get is a shrug or a side eye from him.

Tyler turned quickly to face Faye and brought her bar stool closer to his all in one swift movement.

"do you know what it feels like to have something that you've wanted for... i don't know how long, and the moment you can finally grasp it, she's been taken out of your hands.."

All Faye could do was blink. Never had she seen Tyler so passionate or so stuck, on her.

There was a quiet silence, not for a while, but it felt like it for the two. Tyler's eyes searching for hers hoping he didn't fuck up again and Faye looking at the floor avoiding his gaze.

"who said you couldn't have me. i've been here the whole time, just waiting for you to claim me yourself." Faye shot him a seductive look, but honestly she didn't know where a ounce of this confidence was coming from.

If it wasn't such an embarrassment, she'd probably be cyclically vomiting from the butterflies forming in her stomach right now.

Before she can speak up again, Tyler grabbed her wrists dragging her out of the club. She was pushed and shoved against so many sweaty bodies, but Tyler didn't care. He wanted her and he wanted her now.

Tyler and Faye were never big on PDA, matter of fact they despised it deeply and thought it was quite disgusting, but when you're in the moment you don't really care about what other people think. Sooner than later Faye found herself pushed up against the exterior of Tyler's car groping and kissing each other to no end.

Good thing there weren't many people on the strip under the midnight moon, expect for a few people that passed by eyeing them.

"get in." Tyler demanded unlocking the doors to his car.

"what?" Faye was confused, no way the first time they were going to have sex was in the backseat of his car.

"get the fuck in Faye," Tyler said again this time with venom in his voice.

Even in times of tension and neediness he was still a gentleman as he was holding the passenger door open for her.

She scurried into the car quickly before Tyler got to react. It was an understatement to say she was nervous, she practically shitting herself, but she had to keep up her confident persona up.

It didn't take Tyler long to follow suit and get in the driver side of his car. They quickly attached their lips to each other again, more aggressively this time. Tyler swung Faye to where she was now straddling his lap. His seat now pulled back as far from the wheel as possible, he started to pull up her dress.

Tyler attached his lips to the soft skin on Faye's neck when she emits a moan. She hasn't been touched like this in so long, and she's been waiting for what seems like forever.

"we've been in this car for 2 minutes and you're already moaning," Tyler chuckled deeply.

Faye's face went hot with embarrassment, and Tyler seemed to notice.

"it's okay baby, you'll be a moaning mess by the time I'm done with you," Tyler now had his lips attached to her nipples, going back and forth between each one.

It's crazy how he knew how to love and touch her in the right spot and it's both their first time together.

Faye tugged at the white collared shirt that he chose to wear that night. Three buttons at the top were undone and you can slightly see his chest. it was glistening with sweat so she knew she wasn't the only one hot and bothered in this car.

"off," Faye commanded, slightly to see Tyler obey.

"i want to ride you," Faye said still eyeing his chest, not wanting to look him in the eyes in fear of letting the slight control she had slip out of her hands.

To her dismay Tyler lifted her chin with his hand, "you wan't to ride me baby? hm.."

She could feel a pool form in between her legs, she only nodded.

"what did you say? couldn't hear you baby, i need you to speak up," Tyler compelled.

"yes I want to ride you, so bad," Faye swore she could've heard her voice shake a little, she didn't want to focus on it and ruin the whole vibe just because of her over thinking.

"thats right, you can ride me baby, all night if you really wanted to."

TBC...