Chapter 1

Linda's pov

I wake at the sound of my alarm blurring in my ears. i check the time and it reads 6:30. I switch it off and go back to sleep just like any typical 16 year old teenager would. I sleep for what seems like 5 minutes. I wake up at the sound of loud knocking on my door. " Linda wake up you're late. " my mom shouts from the other side of the door. I wake up to check the time and it's already 7:15. I jump out of bed and jump in the shower. I get into my uniform the head downstairs.

" morning everyone." I say to my family of 6. i have 2 little sisters. one is 12 and ond is 11.. then there's my mom and dad. then there's my cousin who's always with us even though she doesn't live with us but for some reason she's always here. a lot of heys were said. " I gotta go I'm already late. it's like 7:40." " tell Ryan we said happy anniversary to y'all"my little sister says. " I will hunn."  Then my mom starts lecturing me about breakfast. " but aren't you gonna have breakfast? you know breakfast is the..." " most important meal of the day I know mom. but I really gotta go. bye fam" A chorus of byes sang as I walked out.

That's when my boyfriend decided to pull up with his car. I usually take the bus but since it's our anniversary he said we should use his car. I see my best friend Evie sitting in front. at first I'm confused but I don't mind it cause I hate sitting in front anyways. I slide in the back. " hey bestie and babe." I say. " heyy." they say quietly. " sup with you guys? ohh and happy anniversary babe." I say leaning forward to kiss his cheek but he moves back. " shoot i forgot." he mumbles. Evie looks at him shocked. " should I tell her myself?" she asks. " tell me what?" my heart starts beating really fast. I hope it's not what I think it is. " uhmmmeandRyanareacoupleandhavebeendatingfor2monthsnow. " Evie rambles " woah woah slower please." I say even though I heard her perfectly. " Linda I'm sorry but we can't be together anymore. I'm with Evie now." Ryan sighs. " ohh." " I'm sorry Li..." Evie starts. " save it Evie. we're done." I say calmly.

I get out of the car and go back to my house. I stand by the window and watch the car disappear. "Dad!!" I shout. I need a ride to school and I'm pretty sure the bus left. " hey hunny what are you doing here? wait aren't you suppose to be at school?" " yeah but the bus left me." " weren't you suppose to go with Ryan?" " we just broke up so no ride." " on your anniversary?" my dad seems shocked. I'm sad. broken actually but not that bad cause I expected it. just not with my best friend. " Dad I need a ride." " oh right but we'll talk about this in the car." " seriously dad!" " you want a ride or not?" he smirks. you can see from afar that my dad was quite the charmer. " ugh okay fine." " yaay!" he cheers. I roll my eyes and go to the car.

My dad finally gets to the car and starts driving. " okay so start talking." I tell him everything and he's quiet. " no you can't kill
him." " I didn't say anything" he defends himself.  " you were thinking it." " you have a point." We finally pull up to my school. " you sure I can't kill him? it will be quick i promise." " no dad no. look it's okay. I'll deal with it. " " you're no fun." he pouts. remind me who's older again. " bye dad love you." " bye hunn."

I watch as my dad's car fades away. i look towards Rockfeld high. usually Evie would be waiting for me here. well I guess I have to get used to being lonely. seriously what did I do to deserve this? have I been a bad friend? or girlfriend maybe? probably. so basically it's your fault everyone leaves you. you are horrible. I feel someone tap my shoulder. i turn around and look straight on someone's chest. nice chest. I look up to see a guy. I don't think I've seen him before. he had brown messy hair with grey eyes, well built and dimples. his dimples are showing as he's pursing his lips. he seems to be studying me. " can I help you?" " are you okay?" that's when I realise I have tears on my face. i just freaking cried!!. I quickly wipe my tears and act okay. I force a smile," yup I'm fine." " okay but you're late for class. 30 minutes late." " so are you." I say stating the obvious. That's when I realise I'm actually late. " shoot i gotta go. thanks and bye." and I run away.

i get to class and open the door and all eyes are on me. I hate attention. I look at Mr Bean.  he raises his eyebrow. " ms brown. you're late. " duhh. but of course I didn't say that to him. " I'm sorry Mr Bean." " its the first time you're late anyways so I'll let it slide." " thank you sir." I look towards my seat but it's next to Evie. " can I change seat please?" " sure whatever." there was an empty seat in the back. I sat there alone and copied down my notes. Mr Bean gave us a classwork to do so I quietly hummed to myself while I worked on my sums. I was done in 10 minutes.  I sat there writing lyrics of some songs I know then bell rang for my next class. the next classes went by quickly and it was lunch.

I bought some pizza and chips and went to sit at my table by myself. apart from Evie I had no other friends. I'm not the type of person people want to be friends with so yeah. I ate my food in peace and the rest of the day was a blur. soon school was out and I could go home.  I got home and took off my uniform. i thought about my day when my mind drifted back to the guy with grey eyes. who is he? I've never seen him in school before. shoot I cried in front of a stranger. too tired from my day i just drifted off to sleep.

..........................................................................

hey everyone. I think this is a good start don't you? what do you think of Evie and Ryan? This chapter may be boring but we'll see how it goes. love you✌🏽🌻