Nanami x Sorcerer Reader

Uh...
Sorry it took me so long marriedtovangeance
TW: angst, manga spoilers, death, being gojo satoru's twin
I tried really hard to make this gender neutral

Nanami's POV
They were someone fun to be with, but it was not suppose to happen, not now. I couldn't tell them.

Especially when were fighting a curse.

"HEY NANAMI!", they startled me.

"Yes, Y/N?", I tried keeping the conversation to a short talk.

"Hey. If soon of these days you were to die, where would you go?" Eh? That's what they want to talk about? Why? "Why would I bother about the afterlife?", I started wondering about their question, then finally end my second opponent of a curse, with three more left to go.

They started talking but was cut off by a curse going after them. "Be-because you never know, we might meet if the places are really close and we could eat at a really good place I find after this mission". Ah. Just like your brother. Always wanting to take me places.

"What about you, Y/N? My place doesn't matter." Their eyes started gleaming. Looks like they've wanted to talk about it fo a while."Well since you asked, THE CAPITAL OF MALAYSIA!!"

"Why so far?" There we go two more curses.

"I'm not going to tell you why until you tell me where you're going, but first...YUUUU!!!!" They started yelling off the railing from the side of the building to Haibara Yū on the ground.

"WHAT?!" Of course he would hear them, they're just like his other half.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?", they yelled not paying attention to the last curse behind them. Didn't matter though because I got it in time. Haibara yelled back,"TO MY NEXT MISSION!!"

That's probably not the answer Y/N was looking for, it's they're fault though, bringing him in a conversation he had no idea about. "BAKA! NOT THAT I MEAN IF YOU WERE TO DIE?!" There we go. "OH! I DON'T KNOW, WHEREVER YOU'RE GOING I GUESS, DOESN'T MATTER WHERE!!!"

Truth is, Haibara has always liked Y/N ever since they took us to a restaurant. His type was always someone who can eat a lot.

Y/N must have been really happy to hear that because out of nowhere rays of light starting hitting my eyes, causing me to shut them. "REALLY?! THEN WE'RE GOING TO THE CAPITAL OF MALAYSIA, OKAY!!!!!!" She made sure to yell loud enough that everyone heard it. "You too Nanami. We're all going there because friend never go alone!!"

TIME SKIP A FEW HOURS

Y/N POV

"Nanami... is this... Yu..?" I couldn't believe it. Please tell me it's not him. Please. Please. Please. Nanami. "Yes. It is." That's all I needed to break down. My heart's racing too fast. "Getou, please tell me he's lying." Please, not you too... but he didn't say anything. I didn't need to be told anything because I already knew it was him.

Nanami's POV

They were so heartbroken. I needed to take them away from here. Next thing I knew, they was already on the run and had no intention of stopping. "Y/N!!"

Y/N POV

Stop it. Make it stop. Please. Help me. Stop me.

Another Timeskip Brought to YOU by Toji's DILF Energy
Nanami POV

Nobody had seen them for a couple years now, that it was almost time that I would graduate. But on the positive note, there had been a decrease in the amounts of curses in Tokyo. I knew that it was them, trying to avenge Haibara. Haibara was such a great friend, and we had so many plans together with Y/N of places to go on vacation. A lot of them were restaurants. Fast food restaurants. KFC.