Chapter Twenty Eight

Disclaimer: Violence

The breakfast table was silent, Bella, Lucius, Narcissa, Avery and you were the only attendees. You'd think with the people at the table it would be a complete road house, but no. Everyone was thinking about their missions.

Your eyes were closed and you were meditating. "Slaughter of Willobrow." Lucius said, looking up at you. You opened your eyes and stared at him. "I'm impressed. That was... gruesome."

The only reason so many people didn't know of which Death Eater committed that unforgivable crime was because no Death Eater liked to talk about their inauguration.

Avery chuckled lightly, "She's done much worse. Surprised she isn't up here with the big guys."

"Maybe because you've held her back Avery." Lucius barked, raising his brows. "Clearly she functions just fine without you.. but you're nothing without her... you're barley even a Death Eater. When was the last time you killed in the name of The Dark Lord? Hmm?"

"The day before you threw him to Azkaban to save your own skin Lucius. And guess what? Because of the mission you put me on... I wasn't there." You stood and collected Avery's and your empty plates.

Avery scowled at Lucius and got up, "Off to do it again. You have fun reading your little books. I get to have some real fun." Avery walked out and you followed after him. "Come on... let's do it... unassisted flight."

You sighed softly and nodded, "Just like old times." You both did the charm and took off, you couldn't help but have dread ping in your heart as Avery lead you to the address Voldemort sent you to.

Flashes of all those years ago were plaguing your mind, the screams and pleads of the family. You felt strong arms around you and you flinched slightly, Avery was carrying you, "You're not focused stupid! You were dropping!" He threw you out in front of him and you picked the charm back up.

Avery laughed loudly, "There you go! Stay focused!" Avery took a sharp turn to the right and you followed after him. He suddenly did a nose dive, going down into the muggle world.

He dropped and the smoke around him dissipated. You shook your head and dropped beside him. He smirked evilly at you and walked to the front door. "Attaque de dos?" Avery asked, referring to one of your many attack plans. You nodded and turned into your Animagi, creeping to the back of the house.

Avery knocked on the front door as always, with your new ears you could actually hear him as you looked around for a back entrance. "Good evening ma'am!" He was mocking an American accent.

"How can I help you...?" The lady asked cautiously.

"Your husband called... told me about some plumbing issues."

You located a sliding glass door, there was a child standing at the door, "Doggy!" The child exclaimed, giggling.

You heard the lady close the front door, locking Avery out. "Doggy! Doggy!" The child smiled, jumping up and down. The woman had her back turned to you, "I told you darling... we got rid of the dog months ago." The mother soothed.

The child started crying and you took a deep breath, seeing Avery in the corner of your eye. He was waiting on you to pounce. You put your head down and smashed through the glass. The child screamed and the mother turned around, watching in shock. You ran towards her and leaped forward, tackling her to the ground.

TW: Descriptions of Violence!!

You proceeded to rip her throat open, practically tasting the magic in her blood. She was gone. You scratched her abdomen and licked up it, making sure that this was a magical creature. Once you determined it was you tore her apart like a lion would a zebra.

Avery stood at the door, watching your animalistic side take over as you tore the woman apart. It was almost like you didn't have control over your body any longer.

End of Violence!!

You looked to the still screaming child and your nose twitched. Avery laughed loudly, "Please let me..." he whispered. You looked to him with rage and nodded, going back to the mother.

"Ava-" you heard a loud thump and Avery fell to the floor, behind him stood Bellatrix and Narcissa. "Let's go visit someone darling." Narcissa said in her motherly tone before knocking you out with a sleeping spell.