Chapter 33 (Part 2)

Hinata's POV

2nd Day

"Ugh...." I feel awful. "U... Ushijima-san..."

"Yes?" I looked at him and he also looks like he's in pain. I smiled weakly and raised my hand, he hold it and clasps it tightly.

"Do you want another medicine?" he's squeezing my hand constantly and that gave me comfort.

"Yes, can you give me stronger suppressor this time?"

"I don't know if I can give you stronger suppressor, please bare with it for a little while."

I nodded in response.

"Where are the kids?" I didn't hear them when I wake up. For the meantime, they are sleeping in Natsu's room and we made sure that we explained the situation properly. Since they are intelligent, they understand it. But where are they right now?

"They're visiting Pedro in my apartment and they'll be there for the day."

Oh, right Pedro. I feel bad because I couldn't take him out and visit some places.

"I already hired a tour guide for Pedro and the triplets while they're visiting the town. Your mom and sister are with them. It will last for a week. Also, Pedro agreed to stay at my apartment for a week instead of three days."

I'm so thankful that Pedro is kind. But wait... that means that we're alone now, right?!

Gulps.

There are different scenarios running on my mind but it's mostly making love with him. I'm fucking screwed!

"I want to rest now, can you leave the room?" before I do something I'll regret later.

"Okay. I'll prepare your breakfast." After he went out, I grabbed my phone and saw that it's 10 in the morning. I opened a forum about concerns in being an omega and typed... What to do if you're in heat and is alone with an alpha? Then tap 'post.'

I turned it off while waiting for answers from my fellow omegas.

*ting*

*ting*

*ting*

*ting*

The notifications are coming consecutively and I opened the forum.

View 28 answers. Oh, that's a lot.

I clicked it and every omega has their opinion and some even shared their story.

"I was alone with and alpha once and I am in heat. We had crazy sex! It was amazing!"

No way! I couldn't do that! But, hmmm... crazy sex is appealing.

Next.

"That is the reason why I have a child right now 🤦 Please always practice safe sex." after reading that I saw a reply that goes, "No way, condom sucks. Just drink a pill, it's not 100% safe but at least you felt great right? Doing it raw... 😉🍆."

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Another answer, "Just hide in a corner and play with yourself. It wouldn't hurt to borrow clothes from that alpha." Hmmm... I think I can do that. Does he have clothes here? I looked around and saw a sweater lying around. I stood and picked it up. I sniffed it and it's definitely his. I blushed a little because I look like a pervert.

I went back on my bed and lean my back on the headrest.

From my peripheral vision,  I saw that the door is locked. Maybe Ushijima-san locked it before going out.

I grabbed my phone again and turned it off to avoid distraction from notifications.

I feel a little bit guilty using him as my material but I'm in heat! So it's okay, r-right?

I started off by wearing the jacket and it's big. I  pulled my shirt up, bit the hem and started playing with my right nipple.

"Hmmm..." I played with it by going in circular motion.

After a while I was squeezing it and pulling my nipples thinking that it's Ushijima-san's mouth.

Fuck! I badly want his hot tongue right now licking my erect nipples.

I felt my member twitching. I removed my pajama and underwear, it is now in plain view and it's dripping!

With my trembling hands, I reached it and started stroking it, I was avoiding the tip because I climax really easily if I tease that.

I made my pace a little bit faster and I was suppressing my moans but I can't any longer.

"U-Ushijima-san... Ugh... Fuck me... hard..." I let go of the hem of the shirt and just moan in pleasure.

I change position and now I am resting my head on the pillow and my nipples are rubbing against the sheet. I raise my hips more and started playing with my butt.

I imagine Ushijima-san playing with it, licking it and slowly thrusting his tongue making it frustrating.

"Thrust your long slender f-finger... Ugh...Hmmm..."

I was clenching the sheet with my left hand while thrusting 2 fingers hard and fast.

Fuck! I can't get satisfied! I think the medicine is waring off.

I stared at the door and reasonable thoughts are starting to vanish.

I stood up and opened the door.

I step outside and slowly walk downstairs.

As soon as I saw the kitchen, my mind went blank and was about to do the same mistake I did 5 years ago.

I went inside and saw him cooking, I stood there half naked with his sweater on and lusting over him.

-$-

tbc.

-$-

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!