Sparks on the Dance Floor

Dear Readers,

Hey this is Chloe Lukasiak here. I am here to tell you about what goes on in the world of dance. Things happen for a reason and you don't expect it until it comes. That is the way life is. Your born, you live, you die. Simple. 

I absolutely love dance. Eat, sleep, breath dance. Never stop. Never will. I am the top dancer now because Maddie left because of her mom not being able to control herself with the other moms. I really wanted her and Mackenzie to stay, but they have to listen to their mother and do as they say. They now dances at Candy Apples Dance Center. I feel so bad that everything had to lead up to that. It is so sad.

Being top dancer is not what you think it is. You do not get to brag to everyone else that you are or be snobby about it. It is about leading the group in our dances and being there for them when needed and helping each other out. Simple,again. Top dancer is a lot of pressure. You have to get every single move right and get first place at most every competition. Stressful. That is  why I dance everyday and night to be perfect a hundred and ten percent. Dance is my life. Always has, always will. I can do everything from a back handspring to a front walkover. Name it, I could probably do it right in front of you.

So, this is my story of stress, pressure and obviously dance of course. Enjoy and yeah you get the picture.

Love, Chloe

XOXO