CHAPTER ONE

A/N: IM NEW TO WRITING STORIES SO YEAH DONT JUDGE. AND PLSS COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF MY STORY. THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAVE SMUT SO YEAH BUT I'LL TRY.

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS.

CHAPTER ONE: BACK TO HOGWARTS, THE BREAK UP, THE CUTTING

It’s is currently the new year at Hogwarts and only a few students came back to finish their eight year. The only one who came back are Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Dean, Seamus, Luna, Cho , and a few more students.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

NO ONE’S/HARRY’S POV

“Oh hey harry” Hermione said at the great hall, sitting and reading her book while eating. Ron on the other hand was too busy with his food to talk to harry.

“Hey guys” harry said while sitting in the bench. Harry had been depressed for a while. He really couldn’t forget what his aunt and uncle are doing to him, including Dudley his cousin.

«««Flashback»»»

“WHY DID IT TOOK YOU SO LONG!!!” uncle Vernon shouted at him.” Go upstairs and get dressed and start working on your chores, you FREAK! “ snapped aunt petunia. In the Dursleys home he is a slave…..

“You freak!” Yelled uncle Vernon.

“Your useless! ”snapped aunt petunia

“No one loves you” Dudley said. Then punch on the right. Slap in the face. Another on the nose. Punch on the ribs, that really cracked. Grab by the hair and thrown on the room.

“Hey harry! Are you okay?” Hermione asked snapping harry from his trance.

“Huh?”  Asked Harry. He wasn’t really listening to what their saying and tried to avoid them. Since Hermione and Ron started dating he felt kind of a third wheel when they asked him to hang out with them.

“Sorry Hermione, I  wasn’t really listening. What were you saying?” Harry asked. Hermione sighed and said, “ Do you want to hang out with us later at the library? “.

“Uh .. sorry mione… I umm… Need to do something else later.” Harry said. ’They are just going to end up snogging, leaving me out of place' Harry thought.

After lunch Harry went to his classes. After his transfigurations, he has potions. He’s most hated subject, two reasons. First of all, Snape is the teacher so it’s his doom, second, class with Slytherins. He hate those Slytherins, especially Malfoy, Zabini, Parkinson, Crabbe and Goyle.

On his way to potions he was dragged by the arm and into an empty classroom. It was dark in the classroom so it took a minute or two for harry to realize who the person is…Cho.

“ H-hi Cho” harry said nervously. He had to admit he has a crush on Cho but that was a long time ago. “ Why did you bri-“ he was cut off by a fierce kiss. He pushed back a little breaking the kiss. Then suddenly she started crying and said “you don’t like me anymore?” . “I-im sorry Cho but I’ll be late for class “ . He left before she could say anything, when he look at the time he was already 10 minutes late to class.

He ran to potions, and when he was about to enter, Draco ran up to him.

“Hey potter, your late” Draco sneered

“Looks like your late too” harry shot back

When they got into the class, Snape glared at them.

“ Why are you late? Go sit at the back”  Snape said.

“ So as I was saying, today you will be brewing amortentia or love potion. You’ll be working with a partner and as this is a complicated and dangerous potions you will have to come in during dinner or lunch “ Snape said.

“ I’ll be pulling some names from this vase so as I say your name go sit by your partners “

“Granger  and Parkinson
Weasley and Zabini
Longbottom and Lovegood”….Snape continued to pull out some names from the vase and as he pull the last piece of paper, he was shocked. All the student didn’t know was that the vase picks a partner that have a very strong chemistry. Professor Snape use the vase to know which of student was going to be soulmates. “ Potter and Malfoy”  Snape said “WHAT” Said the two.
“I said sit with your partners. You only have 30 minutes until the class ends. “Snape said. Harry got up and walk towards Draco.

“Potter, go get the ingredients while I prepare the station” Malfoy said. “Fine Malfoy, but you better behave in this class I can’t afford to fail potions” Harry said.

The class went well and Malfoy and harry barely talk to each other, except maybe “can you pass that” .

After their potions harry headed back to the Gryffindor common room. When the portrait hole open he entered. The scene infront of him was outrageous. Neville was proposing to…GINNY, his girlfriend. Before harry could talk Ginny said yes. Everyone was  shouting that “this is wrong”. 

She didn’t see harry at first, but when she said yes that when she realized that harry was in the room. Hermione was there too, she wasn’t happy either, infact she was about to murder someone and Ron he was about to punch Neville and slap Ginny but was held by Dean and Seamus.

Harry walk towards Ginny who was looking scared that he cheated on him. Harry walk forward tears in his eyes, but not only sadness can be seen in him also anger.

“We are OVER Ginny!! Don’t ever talk to me AGAIN!” harry yelled. ‘Everyone was silent and looking at their feet or the wall or ANYWHERE but ME' Harry thought

Harry ran outside of the common room out of the portrait hole. Harry ran to the nearest bathroom in the castle.

He always carry his knife everywhere. So when he needed them it’s just in his pocket .He always make his cuts limited , so this time he decided to make 10 cuts in each arm.

He finished cutting his other arm but still not satisfied. He started cutting his arm, but before he could make the third cut he passed out…

Someone has cast a spell on him… Are they gonna hurt him? Who is that person?

A/N: Plsss comment if I already posted. It says here it not post yet