Electrical (Third person)

"Alright crew, HQ tells us to head home," The Leader yells at the crew. 

"But how?" Banana Man asks, "This old Skeld is so broken down, I'm suprised we are still standing here!"

"Right, which is why you all have some tasks to do in order to return home," Leader explains, " if we can finish them quickly, we can get this ship moving fast."

The leader handed out the list of tasks each crewmate had to do. 

There were ten people on the Skeld in total, the Leader, The Spaceman, The Explorer, Banana man, Birthday boy, Big Hat, Small hat, The Chef, The Witch, and The Soldier. Little did the crew know at that point, but there were 2 imposters among them.

They each went their seperate ways, with the leader, witch, and the chef going to the right side. Big hat, small hat, the explorer, and banana man going to admin. And everyone else going to electrical.

At electrical, everyone was trying their best to do their tasks and discussing about what tasks they have. 

"I've got wires and download." The Soldier tells B-Day Boy

"Oh, I've got divert power." Birthday Boy tells him.

"I've got the calibrate thing." Spaceman tells them. "I think we should do our tasks, other than talk about them."

"Yeah"

Meanwhile, in admin, they all were doing their card swipe, which most of the crew did very well, and then went on to do their tasks. The explorer had wires in admin, after he was done, he heard the constant beep of an incorrect card swipe right behind him.

"What the..." Explorer said. Banana Man was there, still doing his card swipe after a minute or so. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" asked a shocked Explorer.

"Doing my card swipe." 

"You've been at it for a good two minutes." Explorer said sternly.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

"Shut up, you distracted me, I was sooooo close!" Banana Man told him.

"You know what, Imma head right out."

POOF

The lights go out, The Explorer goes quickly to fix it. But he doesn't find people working on the lights, but finds the lights fixed and the Soldier standing over Birthday Boy's dead body.

"What the..." Explorer says in shock, "DID YOU KILL HIM??"

"Wait!!" The Soldier says, "I... I...  I can explain..."

But it was too late, Explorer has already called an emergency meeting.

To Be Continued...