Meeting Pt. 1

Soldier was busted. The meeting was now called.

"Why are we here"

"Where"

"Where"

"Where"

"Darkness"

"life is sus"

"Oh, come on, I was so close to finishing card scan"

"Help"

"stop"

"ahh"

"Who died"

"Wheres birthday boy"

"ENOUGH" Explorer called out, "I called this meeting to tell everyone... THERE WAS A MURDER!"

*GASP*

"Help"

"NOOOO"

"Ok ok, calm down, we can resolve this issue," the Leader said calmly, "so explorer, do you have any clues?"

"Well..." He said, "Lights go out, I go fix it, and Soldier was standing over poor Birthday Boy's ROTTEN CORPSE!!

"Well ok, what do you say Soldier?" The Leader asked him.

"Look, it was really confusing. At first, I was doing my tasks in Electrical when the lights went out. It was really dark and after I fixed lights, B-day Boy's body was on the floor."

"Likely Story!" Explorer yelled.

"NO, PLEASE, LET ME EXPLAIN!!!"

"You know what, " The Leader said, "Where was everybody?"

"I was in Navigation." The Witch told him.

"O2" Replied the chef.

"Started in admin, now doing shields." Big Hat said.

"Storage, wires." Small hat said.

"I was doing card swipe." Banana Man said.

"Umm okay, how about you Spaceman." The Leader asked the so far silent Spaceman.

"I was in reactor" Spaceman said.

"Okay, now that we know some information, Lets Vote!" The Leader told everyone.

Soon, everyone went to the voting box, cast their vote, and then...

"Alright everyone!" The Leader said, "The final total is..."

Everyone stayed silent, they all knew that this was a matter of life and death.

"TWO VOTES FOR SKIP, SEVEN VOTES FOR SOLDIER"

Time stopped for the soldier. "How?" He thought. it was over for him, he was to go through the airlock, he couldn't believe it.

"Welp, that's it." Big hat said.

"Time to get into the airlock." Small hat says...

"NO! IT WASN'T ME!" Soldier said, trying to convince them. But it was no use.

Soldier reluctantly went through the airlock, falling into a sleep they would never wake up from.