FORGOTTEN

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

“I’m well acquainted with villains
 that live in my head, 
they beg me to write them so they’ll 
never die when I’m dead, 
And I’ve grown familiar with villains that live my head. 

PLAYLIST: 

Control; Halsey
Black Magic; Little Mix
Game of Survival; Ruelle
Human; Christina Perri
Elastic Heart; Sia

CAST:

Theodora “THEO” Drake
‘Witch’ 
‘Former Detective’ 

Theodora “THEO” Drake‘Witch’ ‘Former Detective’ 

Portrayed by Elizabeth Olsen 

Haile “TORI” Wren
‘Quil’ 
‘The Former Crow’ 

Haile “TORI” Wren‘Quil’ ‘The Former Crow’ 

Portrayed by Jamie Chung

Melaina “MEL” Jones
‘Oracle II’ 
‘The Highschooler’ 

Melaina “MEL” Jones‘Oracle II’ ‘The Highschooler’ 

Portrayed by Yara Shahidi

OTHER CAST -
ESTRELLA CARNEGIE - Cara Delevingne
DINAH DRAKE - Julianna Harvarky
JAMES DRAKE - Aaron Taylor Johnson
AARON CLEMENS - Hunter Sansone
LIANA WREN - Gemma Chan

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

SUMMARY: 
 ✦ 

‘THEODORA DRAKE’, the younger sister of Dinah Drake the former detective who is a meta-human who has fought an eternal battle since gaining her powers. Before the particle accelerator happened she was just a normal detective in Central City with her older sister Dinah, as the two used to be a duo in the unit themselves. 

Afterwards after the power accelerator it separated the two sisters as Dinah went on a rampage for revenge of her lost lover. While Theodora was left to figure out her powers alone. For years she tried to contain it, as she thought it was gone until one day it sparked out and killed a whole apartment building by accident. 

When she moves to Gotham City, the city is full of lost hope when the so-called Bat disappears. Everything seems to go back into Darkness when the girl joins Luke Fox in Wayne Tower, when the threats start rising up. And Bruce Wayne returns. 

But what happens when a new Batwoman rises with the help of the Witch who lives under the fear of losing control or being forgotten. 

As Ryan Wilder and Theordora Drake become closer to the team and each other they’re faced with the problems of Alice the hot villain of Gotham. What will happen when they are faced with challenges they never expected? Will they be able to save the city? Or will they end up like Kate? Missing...

 ✦ 

WARNINGS: mentions of death, violence, questioning moments, etc...

Once again I own nothing but my characters and plots. And All rights go to the creators of CW’s Stargirl and DC. 

Enjoy, love you! Xoxo - Rosemusic18