001

"Oh, it's Kim Dahyun," Nayeon pointed when they saw said girl passing by the cafeteria they're at.

The three friends – Sana, Nayeon and Mina – gathered to have lunch together, as always.

"I heard she's a goody in bed," Mina giggles, sipping on her fruit shake.

"Yeah. Actually, she's known for being like that. Now I'm curious," Nayeon said, poking her slice of cake using her fork. "What it would be like to sleep with the Kim Dahyun. I heard having a night with her is addicting."

"Wait, Sana." Mina pointed at Sana who was unusually quiet while poking her food as well. She looks at Mina, kind of flinched at the sudden call.

"Y-yeah?"

"You slept with her during Taeyeon's party, right?" Mina's mouth agaped while waiting for Sana's answer. The eldest of the three immediately nods her head upon remembering it too.

"Yeah! When you two were tipsy and you met at a room in the second floor to use the bathroom because the bathroom downstairs was full?" Nayeon stated in one breath, excited for Sana's answer.

The japanese in question bites her lip, stopping poking her food and looks everywhere but her friends' playful eyes.

She nodded slowly, very slowly, "Y-yeah, I guess..."

"So, how was it? Is she really good?" Nayeon taps her hand on the table lightly.

"Yeah, knowing you, Satang. You have quite a standard when it comes to sex, so. How good was she?" Mina smirks, raising her eyebrows.

Sana takes a deep breath before giving her answer to her anticipating friends. She lightly bobbed her head sideways, "She's... she's awful," Sana looks down on her food, feeling her cheeks burning and her whole body feels like it caught fire — she feels like having a fever.

"I knew it! Ugh, people and their exaggeration," Nayeon rolls her eyes as she sips on her drink. "Maybe they were all virgins and thought it was the best sex of their lives yet," she added, laughing silently.

Mina, however, keeps quiet. She's eyeing her japanese friend with so much suspicion. Let's be real here, she's not as gullible (stupid) as Nayeon. She knows Sana well — too well. And now she sees Sana looking down and refusing to meet their eyes? Tss, all the more suspicious.

Sana keeps gulping down as she tries to hide her red face. She knows Mina is staring at her suspiciously but she can't help but think about what occurred at the party last week, four days ago, two days ago, and last night.

--flashback

"Oh fvck..." Dahyun hissed, slamming her meat inside Sana as the poor girl desperately scratched the tiled wall in so much pleasure.

The japanese doesn't know what to do and where to hold exactly to support herself.

Kim Dahyun is indeed a sex guru, Sana thought, biting her lip. Kim Dahyun taking her from behind is such a bliss.

The pale girl grabs Sana's breast, kneading her nipple which drove the japanese insane. Her other hand gripping on Sana's waist, supporting her from falling because of her wobbly legs.

"Dahyun... fvck, Dahyun..." Sana brushed her hair to the side, displaying her glistening milky neck that's begging to be sucked. The korean didn't wait any longer and sucks her neck, leaving a territorial mark.

"You feeling good, babe?" Dahyun smirked, now playing with Sana's clit, palming and using her thumb to rub it.

So good. Sana wanted to say, but she can't seem to open her mouth. So fvcking good. Too good. No one's as good as Kim fvcking Dahyun.