003

"This morning, one of you forbade to follow the restrictions, am I correct? You know who you are and you know I'm citing to you," Dahyun announces to no one in particular to her trained members.

Her hands crossed at the back, as she is pacing back and forth, giving that terrorizing gaze to each and every one of them.

This time, her left hand, Chaeyoung, speaks, "The commander in chief noticed this morning that someone has been sneaking out to operate the bathroom that's aimed at only for us."

Upon hearing that, a certain girl at the back gulps her throat out. Beads of sweat launch to roll down her face.

Her best friend that is beside her notices it and quietly sighs. Still facing forward, standing straight and breast out, Mina quietly said, "Sana, you didn't..." she gave Sana a quick death glare before facing front again.

"Let's talk later, Minari," Sana replies as quiet as possible, afraid to get caught — that will be a punishment for sure.

"Seems like none of you wants to admit." Dahyun intentionally glares at Sana upon saying, while the japanese looks down, avoiding the eye contact. Dahyun smirks, "Minatozaki Sana."

Sana jolts a little at the mention of her name, "Y-yes, ma'am!" she looks at the commander, only to find her smirking sexily at her direction. Shit, stop it. "Uh, i-it wasn't me, ma'am," she lied.

Dahyun turns serious this time, "I didn't say it was you," she clears her throat, "the person I saw this morning was from your dorm building. Do you have an idea?"

Shit. "Negative, ma'am." Sana lied again, Mina slightly nudges her shoulder.

The commander sighs and finally averted her gaze from Sana.

"Okay. That makes 50 push-ups for all of you! NOW!"

Others start to groan and whine, while Mina immediately throws a glare at her friend. Sana gulps, rubbing her nape.

"Stop whining! I'm kind enough to not give you a hundred push-ups!" Dahyun once again glares at Sana before turning back to the other members, "50 push-ups, am I clear!"

"Ma'am, yes, ma'am!"

"I said, AM I CLEAR!"

"MA'AM, YES, MA'AM!" Dahyun nods in satisfaction.

"And you, Minatozaki Sana, come to the office after." Sana gulps before replying a yes. That scary yet hot commanding voice.

While making way towards the commander's office, she can't help but think, "She saw me this morning, I am sure of it," she mumbles, feeling nervous.

The first two knocks failed her as no one answered, so she tries knocking once again, only to receive silence for the second time, so she helped herself in.

"Ms. Kim? You called for Minatozaki Sana?" she calls, and the door of the bathroom clicks, revealing Dahyun with only in her sports bra and her boxers.

Dahyun was drying her hair with a towel as she nears the woman. The japanese gulps hard at the sight in front of her, feeling hot all of a sudden.

Sana instantly stand straight and saluted, but Dahyun waved it off okay.

"Minatozaki Sana," Dahyun said lowly the japanese had to wet her lips as she can feel her throat drying. Is the A/C even on?

Sana tries not to stare at Dahyun's milky toned abdomen and her... bulge? Yeah, it's no secret that their commander was an intersex. And Sana can't help but bite her lips, looking away immediately.